S4 2000

Just get the mk6 gli DSG when it comes out, brand new, warranty, looks good, 2.0T paddle shift and better interest rate lol

First what's your budget cause from a 2000 s4 to a 328xi 2009 there's a huge gap !

Some 1.8T engines also have VVT...I think engine code AWP or AWW...but they do have it in the 20th Anniversary GTI and GLI too...

From 2003 and up...?

But I agree, the 2.0T is a totally different engine compared to 1.8T...spool faster and boost stays on a wider RPM range...!!!

Yea but I was thinking more along the lines of an Audi A4 or Passat instead of Golf/Jetta! Hahah

fun things to change on S4s
Control Arms
Clutch
Turbos
rear wheel bearings
timing belt and water pump

oil change is like 120 bucks every 3000km

how is your oil change so expensive? i know we dont have the same gen...but for me

castrol syntec when on special at ct = 27$ + 1l = 35$ish. + 15$ filter = 50$

how is your oil change so expensive? i know we dont have the same gen...but for me

castrol syntec when on special at ct = 27$ + 1l = 35$ish. + 15$ filter = 50$

Tu l'as dit.. Castrol, je met meme pas ca dans ma tondeuse :D

Just get the mk6 gli DSG when it comes out, brand new, warranty, looks good, 2.0T paddle shift and better interest rate lol

First what's your budget cause from a 2000 s4 to a 328xi 2009 there's a huge gap !

well the S4 i would buy outright...
the BMW i would finance/lease

i dunno... alot of cars to choose from.
i have to remember that im moving out too, the condo will be ready in July.

well the S4 i would buy outright...
the BMW i would finance/lease

i dunno... alot of cars to choose from.
i have to remember that im moving out too, the condo will be ready in July.
so what your saying is your trying to be responsible with our money but yet want to buy a vehicle that has one of the worst reputations regarding maintenance and overall reliabilaty

Your Jetta is beautiful and not much problems !

so what your saying is your trying to be responsible with our money but yet want to buy a vehicle that has one of the worst reputations regarding maintenance and overall reliabilaty

Your Jetta is beautiful and not much problems !

ya, i prob wont get the S4... its too old anyway.. i need something new or much newer anyway.

my jetta is boring now... and blehhhh

And if your moving out ... To get a new car on lease or finance that costs over 500$ a month + insurance will be more, how can that be smart lol

Set yourself a budget first of all ... Basically a new car will cost you ( what your looking )
500-600$ + min 100-140$ insurance + gas ( it costs me 300$ a month but u know u live close to work so 150 a month ? )

That's 750 to 900$ a month for your car, are u ready to put that on top of your new mortgage ?

But I think you can put all that on your business expenses no? Which helps ...

Ya as long as u know u can afford, that's what I'm saying lol, check your budget and see what's realistic for you. I personnally pay over a gee for my monthly car expenses too, as long as it fits your profile and u put your priorities in places!

as for putting it under the business, i can only write off the taxes and interest on the car payments...
insurance will be higher too...

Gotta see what's better ....

I would check for a certified Audi, I mean you'll get a good Interest rate, warranty ...
Audi always offer good plans on their certified used cars!!

Back