Overland expedition : incroyable

on page 16 and this is one of the better things I've ever seen on the interwebs

Makes me wanna just go drive and adventure somewhere

moi je trouve ca tellement poche qu'on aille pas eu ces superbes toyota ici en amérique du nord, ainsi que tous ces moteurs diesel économiques qui sont aussi communs partout dans le monde !

exemple le nouveau moteur de toyota 1VD-FTV : V8 diesel 4.5L 200hp 320lbs torque
10.5L/100km hahahaha

étonnant que son LandRover toffe la run

Leur Land-Cruiser s'apelle pas Trusty pour rien... ils l'auraient nommé autrement si c'était un Land-Rover! :D Quand j'étais en Haiti je roulais dans le meme modèle de Land-Cruiser, mais la version courte. C'était vraiment trippant!

Trop hot le voyage... j'suis rendu a page 17, pis le Toy commence a etre frippé en cimonac!

finally passed page 20 and can't stop, really interesting and suprisingly well written. I wish I could get my hands on the documents the brother handed to him earlier in his travel, the bit about cannibalism. The most surprising part of the trip is how confident they are about finding diesel to keep them going.

if i were nowhere in africa with both diff shots, with a snapped axle, dead batteries, in a fucking hostile environement, i would kill myself, they still managed to get outta here

what da fuck!

if i were nowhere in africa with both diff shots, with a snapped axle, dead batteries, in a fucking hostile environement, i would kill myself, they still managed to get outta here

what da fuck!

X23423452353!

Crowd of 100-200 People Stare at them all the time!..
They are like Aliens there.

What Shock me is the part where he says they sold everything! the house ... Left town.... to do trips! all they had were a bit of money and their Toyota!

Nice Write up and Smart People Frederik & Josephine :p

I find people overuse the word epic very often, but that is an EPIC journey!!

I would be shitting my pants in half the situations these people find themselves in...

I'm totally hooked on this! Can't stop reading, thanks for sharing!!

Back