Mk2 Jetta gl 8v!!! Sick winter beater guysss!!!

VR6MK2

Sup guys, just testing waters here.

I have a 1992 Jetta 8v with 221000km, car is automatic, runs well, transmission doesn't slip on any gears. Car starts on every shot, new radiator, new battery, g60 head, changed the front lights to h.I.d's, has 14" bbs rims with at least another season with tires toyo spectrum if not even 2 more seasons, new sparkplugs, new sparkplugs wires, timming belt is still good was changed about 25000km ago. Car runs great, and is ready for winter just needs winter tires. The floor is the car is spectacular no rust at all under the car.

Has a couple of rust bubbles but the size a thum nothing serious. The car has about 5 bubbles in total. Car is losing power steering cuause there's a little hole in the hose (40$ to fix it), and driverside bushing needs to be changed (40$ to fix). Amazing for a winter car (thing is a tank), or if you just want it as a project car.

Asking for 1000$ nego, or 800$ without mags and h.I.d.
514-591-3570 Paul, gualtieri_p@hotmail.com,
Call me, pm me, text me, email me. Whatever is best for you. Pics can be sent by email just pm me your email address. Not able to attach pics from iPhone to this forum :(::!

Back