Who has a Bug out Bag?

antgrasshopper.gif

well i can you have no-life and you're an outcast, without any gear of being wrong.

What? English Motherfucker, do you speak it?

This example was given because the ants prepared and the grasshopper was oblivious, shit happened (winter) and the grasshopper was up shits creek.

There will be those who are going to be prepared and those SOL and I'll have sympathy for those idiots...except for Surprise. I'll laugh as he get's buttraped without a gun, starving to death waiting for the government to come save him. The only words I'd have for him is "Where's yo tinfoil hat now bitch".

Last edited:
you realize that time is better spent in other places right? That's why we all make fun of you.

You guys make it sound like I spend 40 hours a week building a bunker.

I spent MAX 10 hours shopping, prepping and packing the bag.

To put this in perspective. There are 168 hours in a week and 720 hours in a month. That's 6% of a week or 1.4% of a month. Most people here probably spend double or triple that time just on MR.

and seriously, better spent else where?

Hm, laughing at internet stupidities definitely greater than assuring ones comfort and safety in a time of disaster :rolleyes:

Whats with all the hatin' on someone who wants to be prepared?

I dont have one, but i sure as hell would prefeer having one then not.

i think im will do one and leave it in my car... especially during winter. its usless at home but can be really usefull in car...

i think im will do one and leave it in my car... especially during winter. its usless at home but can be really usefull in car...

Car is the best for most people as it's with them all the time although pfor people like me, I leave my car at a parking lot so it's away from me anyways, so i keep it at home where it's safe.

That said I already had a car kit before the BoB.

Car is the best for most people as it's with them all the time although pfor people like me, I leave my car at a parking lot so it's away from me anyways, so i keep it at home where it's safe.

That said I already had a car kit before the BoB.

well i would do it incase I crash, get stuck in snow, or I need to help somone, etc... if ur staying the city all the time you probably wont need it but im going north all weekends skiing and somtimes roads can be really shitty when theirs a storm.

OMG, tinfoil hit main stream :run:

Buy stocks in aluminum now.

LOL. They'll laugh at you now, you'll laugh at them later.

you make this your life. watching countless tinfoilers on youtube, reading irrelevant articles about Mayans, aliens, conspiracies etc. Imagine if you put all that time into something constructive, like mathematics, you wouldn't have gotten a simple equation wrong.

Irrelevant? That's interesting, you know the human mind cannot determine relevance right? Relevance just like common sense, morals etc... is opinionated.

While it may be (2+2)x2 for me and 2+(2x2) for you, none of it is relevant.

<3

so if that big solar emp comes & fries all our electronics which nasa & u.s fedgov were worrried about , or planning to use/blame for pop reduction.. we'll all wish we had this:

feeding this:

LE seul problème avec un wood gas generator c,est que faut tu filtre en criss j'en avais fabriquer un étant plus jeune. Tu peut pas vraiment utiliser sa pour faire de l'essence tu as tellement de paramètre qui doivent être parfait pour avoir un produit qui est plus que du goudron et qui peut fonctionner dans une génératrice. tu est mieux d'utiliser le bois pour faire un moteur a vapeur qu'un moteur à gaz car tu va devoir nettoyer le carbu a tout les jour si c'est pas plus.

^ well it was hooked up to & running a Gas powered lawnmower!

heres bio(wood)gas powering a generator

free candy van with wood boiler on the back

Tesla turbine - 15K rpm on steam.

claim of overunity with cavitation motor..

Another call for people to be ready for ANYTHING.

Who would of thought the very north east coast of the states would get hit hard by a hurricane this late in the season? Again, call us tin foilers, preppers, or any other term you so desire, fooling yourself to think we are the ones that are crazy by being prepared is just rich.

I'm sure all those crazy preppers are now sitting pretty while millions of idiots live in despair waiting for FEMA their savior.

Food, Shelter, Means of Protection. Have these three things ready for 3 to 7 days without help because it's better to have and not need than to need and not have. You never know what's coming and disasters of any kind are in essence unforeseeable.

Back