Deal extreme HKS and Blitz cone filter

picture from the HKS website:

3191.jpg

this is scary..

You know what they say...

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

It probably is, but worst case you get a higher flow filter ... maybe just a bit more dust here and there.

Though I can't find any differences between the one on HKS's website and this one for 26$

Are you really expecting genuine auto stuff from dealextreme? I mean it's a cool site and they got good stuff for cheap price. I usually only get stuff we don't have here, or stuff like rechargeable batteries, super glues, LED flash lights that are like 10x cheaper than here.

Are you really expecting genuine auto stuff from dealextreme? I mean it's a cool site and they got good stuff for cheap price. I usually only get stuff we don't have here, or stuff like rechargeable batteries, super glues, LED flash lights that are like 10x cheaper than here.

No I am not, but the HKS Green mushroom filter looks 100% legit why is why I'm gaffled by this. I can't find anything wrong with the filter. But I do agree that most stuff on there is just knockoffs

Its 100% fake but it will work 100%. My HKS bov knock off even came with a spare folded up "genuine" HKS box in case I decided to re-sell it.

Merci pour le link hothybrids

nah c'est correct fastwheel , jai pas besoin de air filter pour mon char, si j'le changerais je metterais juste un K&N drop in filter

Back