99 impreza ts for 1000$

spoonSiR

ok yea i got into a little accident, hit a sidewalk curb at low speed and entire wheel assemblies are bent on the driver side. fking icy road couple of days ago.

it'll probably need tables, suspension and other stuff. i was only insured one side so insurance won't cover. the body is in EXCELLENT condition. not even a spot of rust. the car was running perfect. not even a single dent on the body. just a damage on the suspension components.. it's a perfect project car for wrx or sti swap.

car is manual, black, 4 doors, about 220,000km

pm me or txt me or call me, i'm bilingual
514-651-8384

i guess you do not sell with winter tires ;) ?

Is it in front and/or in the back ?

ts wagon or sedan ?

what color inside ?

full equip ?

Where are you located ?

yea i'll keep the winter tires. they are almost brand new.
it's a sedan, fully equipped with fog light, a/c, heated mirrors, power windows and stuff.

interior color is black.
the damages are on the front and rear wheels on driver side. like i said, i slipped at about 30~40km/h and car turned sideway and wheels banged on the curb. so you can kinda guess the damage lol.

right now the car is located at some garage near decarie/jean talon

Le char doit surment etre obligatoirement remorquer ? Possible davoir des photo du vehicule apres accident ? Est ce quil y a dautre reparation a faire dessus a part les dommage de l'accident ? La timing belt date de quand ? Le moteur claque til ?

Back