News: 2011 Chrysler 300 A.K.A Audi wannabe

AlpineWhiteDub

2011-chrysler-300-front-three-quarter.jpg

2011-chrysler-300-side.jpg

photo_06.html

2011-chrysler-300-front-head-on.jpg

2011-chrysler-300-front-three-quarter-at-beach.jpg

Scheduled to debut a full month away at the Detroit Auto Show, the folks at Chrysler were obviously too proud of their redesigned flagship sedan to wait. We’ve already been teased with several close-ups of the redesigned Chrysler 300, but now we have the full vehicle to show you.

Looking more polished, but just as luxurious as when it first popped onto the scene half a decade ago, the 300 also gets a significant interior redesign much like the 2011 Dodge Charger with an optional 8.4-inch infotainment screen. Other optional goodies include heated and coolest seats, a dual-pane sunroof, and even a nice set of 20-inch wheels. Chrysler also promises improved luxury through significantly decreased sound deadening.

As for power, like the Charger, the 300 gets the new Pantastar V6 as standard with 292-hp and 260 ft-lbs of torque. A Hemi V8 is optional with 5.7-liters of displacement and Chrysler’s new Fuel Saver Technology that shuts down cylinders when not in need to conserve fuel. Output is rated at 360-hp and 390 ft-lbs of torque.

Be sure to check back for full details and live photos with Detroit Auto Show coverage starting January 10th.
Read more Chrysler 300 Officially Revealed at AutoGuide.com

http://www.chrysler.com/en/2011/300/

Seriously what are your thoughts ??

de retour au bon vieux design laid de chrysler

franchement ils auraient pu faire mieux, ils etaient pas si mal parti avec l'ancien model

Wow at first it was Rolls Royce wanna be now Audi. They're trying too much, it's ugly. But if I gotta pick one, I prefer the old version tough.

WTF I really find it nice looking. Same goes for the new Cherooke! Props to them, I like the new models. can't wait to see the new Viper.

Looks better than the outdated current gen
Absolutely fucking wrong!!!!

The current gen STILL looks right at home today. It was always in a class of it's own anyway but now, they just killed it.

That is a very sad move from Chrysler IMO, goodbye nice 300s...I loved you very much.

downgrade IMO. atleast the older model looked more like a rolls or a bentley and every black dude wanted one. Now this one looks like an old man's car.

Absolutely fucking wrong!!!!

The current gen STILL looks right at home today. It was always in a class of it's own anyway but now, they just killed it.

That is a very sad move from Chrysler IMO, goodbye nice 300s...I loved you very much.

The current design is going on it's 6th year now. I find the grille to be to big, and the front on of the car doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the car. Although the current gen 300 looks somewhat nice, it looks like a Frakenstein.

With the 2011 model, it looks like it belongs there, and trow in a Chrome Billet grille and 22's and you have a black guy's dream car :p

it's still just an LX platform car, I think Chrysler should take care of their shitty auto trans before having a new design out

Looking at the car I'd say it's really a nice mashup of a lot of brands :p Audi style front end and the side of the car looks like an audi with bigger wheels, the back looks like the newer Lincolns.

just my 2 cents

Back