Rat style Québec (Nouveau forum)

you sir a fuckin fag haha its not about the money clown its about originality and what makes your car stand out from the rest of you retards so suck ma balls:thefinger

ya rien doriginale, i can go to a scrap yard buy a mk3 put wheels on it and be rat style yo, ta quoi 17 ans?

you sir a fuckin fag haha its not about the money clown its about originality and what makes your car stand out from the rest of you retards so suck ma balls:thefinger

Oh so original, you stand out like a sore thumb. Anyway, no point in arguing with a retard with "original" ideas...

By the way, easy with the ball sucking you fag.

jaime mieux voir un char rat style que un char riced out comme a peux pres toute les ti coune en civic avec un fart can pis des angel eye lol !

im really disappointed in the people arguing each other about this shit..just because some one does have a 20k car or a fresh paint dont mean its not "cool" im really disappointed in all this hatred!!!

NOW CONTINUE PLEASE :pbjt:

i agree with alextjoe... the vw section on this forum is turning into the honda seen where everyone hates each other :(.... as long as you be repin the euro iz all gud:D

1577587-hater_gonna_hate_02_super.jpg

Exactly man, I do have a clean car that i want to keep clean and put money into, but i love ratstyle. Partly because haters hate. but i've never seen so much hate in one forum!

I think you got it all wrong, it's all about wanting to put a P-flow on your S4 :bigup:

ta geule yavait des pflo sur les 1.8t et les 2.0t its the name of the intake neuspeed made for audi and volks i justdidnt know they didnt has them for newer audi

Back