Bravo Fiat in Laval

Gregster

Legacy Member
I was driving by Desmeules Chrysler and noticed what appeared to be a Mexican flag waving but upon closer inspection it was an Italian Flag with a Fiat crest in the middle. I spotted a couple 500s sitting outside and pulled in for a quick look.

What struck me funny and ironic is that Fiat is being sold in the same showroom as Dodges. Both brands known for excellent reliability! Anyways the 500 looks even nicer in person sadly there were no prices up.

It's nice to see Fiat back in Canada... now hopefully it won't be a case of Fix It Again Tony!

Might as well be a Mexican flag, the NA version of the Fiat 500 is built in Mexico. FIAT probably selected the Chrysler dealer network because it requires much less $$$ investment than a completely separate dealer network. Which is a shame compared to what BMW did for the Mini brand. The 500 is as iconic as the Mini, maybe the CEO of Fiat is not convinced on the success of the 500 in NA just yet. Hope for a low investment followed by high returns...

The car should have success in major NA urban centers such as MTL, NYC, Boston, Miami, West Coast, etc... Will probably fail in the US Midwest and Western Canada (aside from Vancouver).

Might as well be a Mexican flag, the NA version of the Fiat 500 is built in Mexico. FIAT probably selected the Chrysler dealer network because it requires much less $$$ investment than a completely separate dealer network. Which is a shame compared to what BMW did for the Mini brand. The 500 is as iconic as the Mini, maybe the CEO of Fiat is not convinced on the success of the 500 in NA just yet. Hope for a low investment followed by high returns...

The car should have success in major NA urban centers such as MTL, NYC, Boston, Miami, West Coast, etc... Will probably fail in the US Midwest and Western Canada (aside from Vancouver).

Je me rapelle que tu avais test drive la 500 Arbath en Europe avec une petit verre de valpolicella le soir,more info??

Je me rapelle que tu avais test drive la 500 Arbath en Europe avec une petit verre de valpolicella le soir,more info??

VWspeed doing test drive ?

Make some research all his "review" thread were copy-paste from other sites, there been a thread a year or two about it.

VWspeed doing test drive ?

Make some research all his "review" thread were copy-paste from other sites, there been a thread a year or two about it.

Je sais tout ça,c'est juste drôle de le nieser avec ses fake test/review

J'ai vu la abarth a Milan cette automne, beau modèle:

001.jpg

bonus:

002.jpg

003.jpg

Ce qui risque d'etre décevant, et que tout le monde le sait, quand c'est assemblé au Mexique bien, dans la majorité des cas, c'est so-so contrairement au meme modele dispo en Europe ainsi que assemblé en Europe. Ca amene toujours une bonne déception des acheteurs.

lol moi aussi je croyais que c'était un drapeau du Mexique a première vue... après j'ai réalisé que c'était écrit "FIAT" en plein milieu. La 500 est très belle pour une voiture de cocu.

Back