Xbox headphones anyone !

Dorift_it

I would like to get some headphones where i can have the sound come out of the headphones instead of the tv. How can i do so ? What do i buy ?

wireless headphone and you connect them straight in the RCA connector of you x box , close the sound of your tv with the remote, adjust the sound of your headphone with its own wireless system

turtle beach with simulated 7.1 dolby digital @ future shop for 229$ = lol

tritton axpro with real 5.1 dolby digital on tigerdirect for 159$ = win

moi aussi jai eu des axpro a noel
completement fou

I find that these turtle beach are a bit too expensive for my use. Is there any cheaper alternative ?

turtle beach with simulated 7.1 dolby digital @ future shop for 229$ = lol

tritton axpro with real 5.1 dolby digital on tigerdirect for 159$ = win

moi aussi jai eu des axpro a noel
completement fou

et voila !! :bigup: Les ecouteurs mont sauver une couple de vie a modern warfare 2 :!

btw les x41 de turtle beach y sont wireless..mais..on des probleme de signaux ..beaucoup d'interférence

how's the x31 model of turtle beach??

tritton is made by madcatz... i bought a controller for ps2 and wire for ps2 from madcatz and they failed after 2 months...

i check tons of review before making my choice..i was hesitating between tritton, turtle beach and astro

by far ppl prefer tritton

where they sell them ?? and how much? any demo at the store i can try on my head before?

i tried the x11 at ebgames (a defect) to see the length of the mic and how it feels on my head.

and they're on special at bestbuy for 40$ 'till january 6.

the thing with turtles beaches is htat the mic picks EVERYTHING up
other than that they are really good i got some for xmas too

Si tu choisi un casque d'écoute 5.1 ou plus, arrange toi pour te trouver un fil A/V de xbox ELITE, car le signal dolby dois passer par une fibre optique et le port de trouve sur le fil.

http://img381.imageshack.us/i/cableswitch5ia.jpg/

Le fil d'origine xbox coute 50 $ neuf

mais des compagnie comme madcatz font un fil universel qui coute en 15 et 20$ assure toi seulement que le bout soit plaqué or et tu n'Aura pas de sillement

Back