Ferrari F355 Love

Looked at them a few years back and I thought they weren't too great, but since two years, the love is growing on me...

Would be nice to actually have the chance to test drive one.

Love to see these threads on the 355, seen a few threads in the past.

the 355 is hands down my all time favorite car period, over all the modern exotics etc..

when I was like 18, there was a spider parked in my neighbors driveway, I went to look at it.. and ended up getting a ride by the owner. I guess they were having a BBQ or something, and the owner came out front to get something from the car, and saw me looking at it. he was super nice, and just offered to go for a ride. it was crazy.

aside from porbable costly maintanance, you can find some in in 60-70k range.

as mentioned by someone else, the 355 would be only car id get in yellow.

for me would be:
Yellow Berlinetta
6 speed
but would have to add some BBS or other aftermarket rims.

ViSoR ... ça marche tu là?

[video=facebook;10150235914875463]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150235914875463"[/video]

^^^ amazing plate.

F355 in black ++ tan interior :)

Ferrari_355_F1_Berlinetta_1.jpg

A guy offered to trade his for my 996TT. I politely declined. Beatiful car, but they are SOOOOO unreliable. The F360 isn't as "raw" but much more reliable.

Father's in Lebanon. The grey covered car in the bottom left corner is a 993. Both true classics.
Like CAB said, excellent taste in cars, I wish my father was a car nut like me! Is the exhaust on the 355 stock?

ViSoR ... ça marche tu là?
oui ça marche, beaux chars!! as-tu fais un tour de Lambo aussi?

F355 in black ++ tan interior :)
Not sure I would do black wheels on a black F355 but that is sick!!!

A guy offered to trade his for my 996TT. I politely declined. Beatiful car, but they are SOOOOO unreliable. The F360 isn't as "raw" but much more reliable.
What year was the F355? did you have to add money on top?

I didn't know F355's were so unreliable, but this thread makes me hesitate to one day buy one when I have enough cash! :p I guess I'll have to get an F360.

Je prendrais une rouge même si je déteste cette couleur en temps normal.

Exhaust stock, il sonne déjà assez fort comme ça!

The 355's do have some teething problems that can become quite expensive......the belt job is a major and can cost close to 10k if other items need work.

That being said..........its just so frikkin nice

I saw a maintenance invoice done on a ferrari 355 by ferrari newport beach. complete clutch + both rear shocks + 3000 mile service runs about 12000 $ labor included. I think the 30 K mile service runs about 30-40 K

I saw a maintenance invoice done on a ferrari 355 by ferrari newport beach. complete clutch + both rear shocks + 3000 mile service runs about 12000 $ labor included. I think the 30 K mile service runs about 30-40 K

Incroyable!!! :yikes:

Back