Spring is coming - KW & ST Suspensions

Kevin@Perry

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

Spring is coming, and I am starting to see that a lot of other shops are starting to post their group buys for Coilovers and Shocks.

Perry Performance is a distributor for KW Suspension and ST Suspension, and we have that great "Group Buy" price - at every day prices. Prices are so low that we're not allowed to post them due to "Minimum Advertised Price" policy.

We will have in stock all the popular numbers... V1 and ST for - MK4, MK5 and MK6, and the popular audi cars also.

Let us know what your looking for, and I will make sure that it is in stock for when you guys want it. If its a weird number, say for an old Audi - just leave us a quick deposit and we'll bring it in.

So who is looking for Coilovers!

FYI: ST Suspension:
What's the difference between KW coilovers and ST Coilovers? Four simple differences:

Speedtech Coilovers by KW
Yes you read right, by KW. ST Speedtech Coilovers are made by KW, the leading brand worldwide for height adjustable coilover systems. In fact ST is owned by KW automotive. Just think of ST as KW’s little brother!

Construction
ST Speedtech Coilovers are constructed of high grade steel, and heavy galvanized for great rust protection.
KW Coilovers are made from INOX stainless steel, which is 100% rust free.

Damper Options
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer only a non-dampening adjustable solution along with the height adjustability, just like the KW V1’s.

KW Coilover systems are available in three different dampening options:
V1 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Preset Dampening
V2 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Adjustable Rebound Dampening
V3 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Adjustable Rebound & Compression Dampening

Warranty
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer a 5 year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser.

KW Coilover systems offer a full Limited Lifetime Warrantee to the original purchaser

Last edited:
Wow, I guess you guys really like the KW and ST stuff!!

Expect some PMs in a little bit, I wasn't expecting to get swamped with stuff!

VinceGTI is right... Just so that you guys know, the ST and V1 are both Non-adjustable and have somewhat the same valving. The major difference is the external body. The KW V1 is Stainless Steel body while the ST does not.

I'll give you guys prices for both the ST and V1 so you can compare

I just got done sending a lot of PMs... Wow I had no idea how much people really seem to like this line.

Let me know what you guys think of our prices! We strive to be the best! That being said I think we will have a few more numbers to keep in stock this summer!

Why don't you post the price list here for the most popular applications?

"Minimum Advertised Price" policy.

Lets just say that... I am better priced than the guys off the Internet.

KW has been going on a mega-blitz and cutting off dealers that advertise prices under the MAP - that is why I will PM you the prices.

A reminder to everyone also - the 100$ mail in rebate from ST is now over. So pricing like $699 after rebate, are now $799... plus shipping, duties, brokerage, taxes, etc.

I got some more PMs to send!

Last edited:
What's the difference between KW coilovers and ST Coilovers? Four simple differences:

Speedtech Coilovers by KW
Yes you read right, by KW. ST Speedtech Coilovers are made by KW, the leading brand worldwide for height adjustable coilover systems. In fact ST is owned by KW automotive. Just think of ST as KW’s little brother!

Construction
ST Speedtech Coilovers are constructed of high grade steel, and heavy galvanized for great rust protection.
KW Coilovers are made from INOX stainless steel, which is 100% rust free.

Damper Options
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer only a non-dampening adjustable solution along with the height adjustability, just like the KW V1’s.

KW Coilover systems are available in three different dampening options:
V1 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Preset Dampening
V2 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Adjustable Rebound Dampening
V3 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Adjustable Rebound & Compression Dampening

Warranty
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer a 5 year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser.

KW Coilover systems offer a full Limited Lifetime Warrantee to the original purchaser

les prix sont vrmt bon!!!

honnetement, bcp moin cher que partout sur internet..et en plus c'est local! ont devrais se voir eventuellement :)

Back