News: 1 000 000$ for the HTT Pléthore?

first .... 450000$ is the price of the car not 1 million ....

secondo .. already 17 sign big dépot

third ... if you build this in your garage Gregster you are a magician , i really like those who small talk!

and fouth rarety + originality + 3 places only car exotique one !!!!! And it is a LS9 corvette 7.0 Liter only offered in the ZR1 corvette 2006 not offered anymore .. + a supercharger going for the 12 psi .. and pushing that beast at 750 whp .... it is worth easy the 450 000$ go and see it in person at the Salon de l'auto de montréal vous aller changer d'idée , juste la peint job vaut 15 000$!

How i know that i talked to the guy who made the car!

My 2 cents!

Last edited:

third ... if you build this in your garage Gregster you are a magician , i really like those who small talk!

and fouth rarety + originality + 3 places only car exotique one !!!!! And it is a LS9 corvette 7.0 Liter only offered in the ZR1 corvette 2006 not offered anymore .. + a supercharger going for the 12 psi .. and pushing that beast at 750 whp .... it is worth easy the 450 000$ go and see it in person at the Salon de l'auto de montréal vous aller changer d'idée , juste la peint job vaut 15 000$!

My 2 cents!
450K is just attracted to the Chinese & French. It will sell 750,000 later, having talked to Luc Chartrand

c't'une joke j'espère???

déja ca vallait pas les 450 000$ demandé, encore moins un million!!

on dirait l'engine bay d'un vieux chevrolet corsica tellement tout est broche à foin la dedans!
Les 450 000, stè pour attirer la clientèle Francaise & Chnoise, mais a partir de très bientot, elle va se vendre dans les alentours de 750 000$

just out of curiosity what is the weight of the htt supposed to be?
L'HTT pèse 1 250 kg, au dessus de 2000lbs. Très lègère, faite de fibre de carbonne, donc peut se déplacer très rapidement, comme la Lotus Elise, contrairement aux Rolls

Dsl si tu ne parle po francais, y reste Google Traduction ;)

Guys read the thread i answered half the questions on the last page.

ITS A RACING MODIFIED CORVETTE Z06 ENGINE 7LITRE SUPERCHARGED. NOT your regular Vette engine. Hell the transmission they put on the Plethore is nearly worth as much as the Vette.

L'HTT pèse 1 250 kg, au dessus de 2000lbs. Très lègère, faite de fibre de carbonne, donc peut se déplacer très rapidement, comme la Lotus Elise, contrairement aux Rolls

Pareil que la lotus elise mais avec +750lbs en surplus (soit +-35% !!!)... c'est loin d'etre TRES léger et comparable ...

My 2 cents!

LOL paint job a $15 000, le magicien c'est celui qui t'as convaincu du prix!!!!

...eu dans mon livre a moi ...1250kg ses plutot 2750Lbs....donc Bien plus que 2000lbs

LOL

le char existe meme pas encore et deja les fanboys ce manifeste :bigup:

With 1250kg, 750hp, a typical RWD car should run around:

RWD - 750bhp & 1250kg
Power to Weight: 610 bhp/ton
0-60: 3.3
0-100: 5.8
60-100: 2.5
1/4 Mile ET: 10.70
1/4 Mile Terminal: 140
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile ET: 10.50
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile Terminal: 144

mmmmm

With 1250kg, 750hp, a typical RWD car should run around:

mmmmm

en fait sa j'en doute pas trop ....un moteur qui marche ses pas sur a faire ...un char avec la géométrie de suspension correctement ajusté sa ses autre chose ,bien hate de voir sur circuit...

over rated

un mot de corvette + un body en fibre +avec 4 mag 450 000$

aussi ben acheter une corvette direct au moin yia plus de traction ...

pour l avoir vue roule au moin 100 fois ..yia rien d impressionant la dedans ..le char a aucune mais aucune traction ...avec le block stock imaginer 750 whp hahahaha priceless...

en plus de sa jvoudrais pas smacher avec sa c sur tu survie pas il va juste se detruire en mille mietes ....

...eu dans mon livre a moi ...1250kg ses plutot 2750Lbs....donc Bien plus que 2000lbs

C'est ça qu'il a dit... Au dessus de 2000lbs! :D Mais oui, je sais bien qu'il voulait pas dire ça....

I spoke to the guy at the booth at the auto show, and I started the conversation off with "So this is that over priced over hyped car that I keep seeing on the internet" you can only imagine how the rest of the conversation went hahaha

Ok so I started off with that line
-"So this is that over priced over hyped car im seeing on the internet",
and hes like
-"No sir, its not over priced at all".
I said
-"oh really? care to explain how you can justify the price tag? the car isn't even complete..."
He then went to say
-"the pre sale price is 450,000, and the retail will be 750,000... The engine will be complete soon."
I said
-"do you really think people are going to invest in a car that isn't even complete, when the company doesn't really have much to show for themselves..."
He says
-"We have changed the lights on the front as well...(completely avoiding my question)",
I then stated,
-"how can you sell a car on pre-sale when you keep changing stuff on it?"
he says
-"well its still a concept..."
I said
-"can you remove the engine cover and show us what it looks like?"
He said
-"no it would be bad press."
I laughed and said
-"perhaps you shouldn't be displaying the vehicle at the auto show if you cant even pop the bonnet."
He didn't really know what to say, so he went on about how the interior is hand crafted, and yada this yada that,
I told him,
-"you should probably improve the cars quality tremendously before setting such a high price tag, because with all this it just doesn't justify..."
he asked,
-"well what other car would you spend this kind of money on before this one?"
I said
-"for starters a 2011 Zonda S starts at around 741,000 so still cheaper than your suggested retail... or there is the Koenigsegg CCX starting at 545,000... perhaps even the new Mclaren MP4-12C Starting at 300,000...I could keep going but I think I have made my point..."
He had nothing to say,
then I said
-"well have a good night, shook his hand and walked on to see the rest of the show..."

Back