News: 1 000 000$ for the HTT Pléthore?

MrSpace

Legacy Member
Quatre ans après sa toute première apparition au salon de Montréal, la Pléthore LC-750 sera présentée au palais des Congrès dans une version de production presque définitive. Entretemps, le père Noël est passé pour l'entreprise HTT Technologies...

HTT Technologies demande actuellement 450 000$ pour sa Pléthore. «À terme, on aimerait vendre notre voiture entre 750 000$ et 1 million», a récemment avoué à monvolant.ca son président, Sébastien Forest.

http://monvolant.cyberpresse.ca/dos...cyberpresse_B2_automobile_508450_accueil_POS1

It was already a joke at 450 000$, not they are talking of aiming for 750 000 to 1 000 000$ yes that one million dollars for the Plethore. They are really in a bubble to think this car would sell for one million!

autoshow1792.jpg

ouain....between this and a 458 i know which route i would take, and still have cash to buy a kick ass house. Or if I have 1m for a car I spend another 500k for the Reventon.

They are pricing this car way out of their league. All for the local product but this is a joke.

i know the pics are the test version...... but lets just say I have no confidence that it'll look anything more special than what we have in front of us. I hope it will.

c't'une joke j'espère???

déja ca vallait pas les 450 000$ demandé, encore moins un million!!

on dirait l'engine bay d'un vieux chevrolet corsica tellement tout est broche à foin la dedans!

i'd like to see real engine bay shots but i wouldnt pay more than 80k, and if i had 80k i still would spend it elsewhere

trying to save this thread:
pagani-zonda-r-2010-engine-bay.jpg

is it the oil carter form the corvette?
I think I saw this vertical cylinder in the corvette's, where it keeps the oil pressurized.

450 000 pour sa c'est deja une farce, il faudrait vraiment avoir trop d'argent ou imbecile pour payer 1 million pour sa haha

but hey they think people from HK are retards and they'll take this over a 458, Reventon, or a used Bugatti.

hummm 1 000 000 pour une plethore... cool good deal... ohhhh wait une veyron pour le meme prix choix difficile

Back