News: 1 000 000$ for the HTT Pléthore?

Evaluated by who at that price? Some random or a reputable source like Hagerty?
Probably a random evaluator for insurance purpose. And the guy pays the associated premium

No way that's a fair market évaluation, no one would pay that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ahhhh les évaluateur automobile. Ca me rappel dans le temps de mon GTR R32, mes assurances me demandais une évaluation pour être éligible.

-Salut comment ca va?
-Super vous?
-Bien, c'est ca le bolide?
-Oui
-Tu veux ca évalué a combien?
-He.... 10 000$?
-Je t'envois ca pas email dans les prochain jour, ca va faire 100$
-Tenez, merci
-Merci.

(remplacé ici le chiffre de 10 000$ par 1.3 million)

think of all the cars/motorcycles you could buy and build for $1.3 million.

to each their own, but i like variety. and no way i'd pay a QUARTER of that for a fiberglass body and a pushrod corvette engine. It's nice, but...

edit: apparently it's entirely made of carbon fiber. when you only build a single one, and you probably have expensive moulds to make a few more, I can see why it would cost that much. well that's why it's a $1.3M car.

still...I'd have 5 fun cars, 2 motorcycles, a daily driver and money left over for trips.

to each their own, but i like variety. and no way i'd pay a QUARTER of that for a fiberglass body and a pushrod corvette engine. It's nice, but...

edit: apparently it's entirely made of carbon fiber. when you only build a single one, and you probably have expensive moulds to make a few more, I can see why it would cost that much. well that's why it's a $1.3M car.

still...I'd have 5 fun cars, 2 motorcycles, a daily driver and money left over for trips.
De mes lecture, la tub est 100% carbone. Sais pas si c'est vrai par contre

I feel the same way, but the guy spending $1.3m on a car like this already has 10 fun cars, 4 motorcycles, 3 daily drivers and spends half his life on vacation..

Back