Cobra seats IN STOCK- Perry Performance

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Salut tout le monde,

Perry Performance & Competition has 30 + seats in stock!!!!
Cobra race seat font des bancs en kevlar, donc un banc léger avec un tres beau look. Tout les bancs sont approuvés FIA et près à faire de la compétition.

Ces bancs sont en vente à partir de 400$ chacun.

Pour vous donnée une idée des modèles que nous avons en stock, voici les photos des bancs.

Monaco:
CobraMonacoPro.png

Imola:
Cobra20imola20pro20blk2.jpg

Suzuka:
cobrasuzuka.jpg

Sebring pro:
sebringpro.jpg

Sebring pro gt:
sebringprogt.jpg

Sebring pro tech:
cobra_sebring_tech_front.jpg

Évolution:
evolutionpro.jpg

Si vous avez des questions ou vous voulez venir les essayer en magasin, appeller nous au 450-662-8886 ou passé en magasin au 2273 blvd. des laurentides.

The Suzuka Pro is $750 USD and the Suzuka Pro GT is $799USD.

We normally price our seats very close to the USD in Canadian.

Drop by the store and see which model fits you and suits your needs and we can agree on a sale price at that point.

We are competitive in prices thats for sure.

i went to perry and tried out the suzukas, one of the best feeling seats out there. I own a recaro pole position right now but i am considering making the switch to the suzuka...

I am surprised that i dont see more people using cobra seats

i went to perry and tried out the suzukas, one of the best feeling seats out there. I own a recaro pole position right now but i am considering making the switch to the suzuka...

I am surprised that i dont see more people using cobra seats

Ones of the reasons you don't see that many Cobras in the market here- is that they are targeting Pro race series. In Grand Am and in the UK, they are quite popular.

Other reasons include that up until we brought the line to Canada, there was no distributor here.

And finally, Sparco has always been a marketing machine and a household name, so many people bought what was available and popular.

We make it easy, by stocking OMP, Sparco and Cobra. With Recaro on the way!

Thanks for dropping by!

Do you sell sliders with them?
It would be good to know in which car these seats can fit.
I own a Canadian FD3S RX-7 and 80% of seats don't fit.

We have sliders and side mounts available at the store, but they aren't included with the seat, no.

The best thing that you can do is take some measurements of the area for the seat in the car, and then come to the store and check out what seats are available.

We have all of the Cobra seats in stock, including the Aero Racer, which is an extremely small seat that the S2000 and Miata guys love - but a small seat means a small person.

Come pass by the store and take a look.

J'ai maintenant 2 beaux Cobra dans mon auto de rallye !!!
Merci Carl pour ta patience, tes conseils et les bon prix...
:bigup:

Back