here you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

180sx

Legacy Member
after all the work this summer im finaly finish my car !

engine bay
-hks gt2535
-s15 480 cc
-flex a lite black magic fan
-stillen air filter
-z32 maf
-cusco os bar
-greddy oil can
-greddy plenum intake
-greddy radiator pipe
-greddy oil cap
-greddy radiator cap
-blitz polish intercooler
-blitz bov
-garage defend cooling panel
-ht hot pipe
-custom polish aluminum filter pipe
-and repaint the engine bay

interior
-greddy fuel pressure gauge
-greddy egt gauge
-blitz boost gauge
-hks boost gauge
-hks temp gauge
-apexi afc 2
-blitz power meter
-amasi tune ecu
mixdrc.jpg

try to find me a nicer s13 engine bay in canada?
and back it up with pics!

Looking good Roberto!

Keep up the good work, it looks great.
How come we didn't see you at the show, you missed a great one.

Super Roberto! Continue comme ca elle est vraiment clean! (entk l'engine bay me fait palir de honte pour le mien! )

hey dude .. ide like to meet you soon .. i saw your car pass buy a couple of times nice ride ! im friends with michel .. that guy love 240 s too alot .. lol

devilish
beaucoup d heure de travail pour faire revivre une 89.moi je suis tres jalous de ton s14 sr20det en tou cas.

old silvia
hey tony what up!
its a blitz s14 piping cut and reroute,also a heavy throttle hot pipe
for 99$ better then 500$ from l-sport

automotion
i always work on weekends and sunday, the show closed at 6pm,the only cars that i like are the silvias,and paying 15$ to go see greg and alex cars s a no no.
i can see them for free at automotion!

by the wAY at what time of year did greg and alex went to la vegas for the auto show,the reason that im asking is because my girlfriend just got 5 airplane ticket to las vegas for free!maybe i can hook up something for next show!

patrick
-do you mean micheal from p.a.t the one who never paid me for the tail lights,the one that pass beside me,look into my eye and pretended that he dident know me!

Last edited:
180sx said:
patrick
-do you mean micheal from p.a.t the one who never paid me for the tail lights,the one that pass beside me,look into my eye and pretended that he dident know me!

are you serious ! when he speaks about you he seams to know you so well.. ill talk to him about the tail lights .. that is if i see him again lol

anyways 60$ wont change my life but i will never get a bad rap for any amount of money! :squintfin

as long if you dont credit him anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back