SOLD VENDU SOLD VENDU** MUST SELL PRICE DROP AGAINaccidented 1992 rhd evo1 115000km

I need a front strut and a rear shock assembly for a new suspension mock up.
Doesn't matter if the shocks are blown as long as the parts are straight.

Let me know.

Thanks!

I'll offer 430$. Don't take offence its up to you to counter or refuse. Get back to me at your best convienience.

Last edited:
none taken i already have several offers in my inbox of 500, 650 and 700 im looking 2 at least score a g note. there is still plenty parts and money to b made if the car is chopped up by sumbody that has the time and place

none taken i already have several offers in my inbox of 500, 650 and 700 im looking 2 at least score a g note. there is still plenty parts and money to b made if the car is chopped up by sumbody that has the time and place

The only real problem I have with your car is that there is some pretty vital stuff missing like the turbo, Rad and associated manifold. Also if I'm not mistaken the 4wd system is a clone of the DSM 1G. Anyway I'll think about another offer but I'm not sure I'm willing to get it @ a G.

I'll be in touch.

point noted however if that vital stuff was not missing the price would never be so low im not sure about the awd drive system what system it was lifted from regardless is works phenomenally. also a thousand dollars could prolly b made jus selling the hood trunk intercooler and race seats and couple other oddities a door maybe the windshield???..the engine even without the turbo and manifold awd drive system not even calculated..and i dont think a g note is an outrageous price im open 2 offers tho ..cash cash cash !!! only no iphones or crap howeeeevveerr if u happen 2 have a volvo s70 low pressure or T5 we could talk lol

Did you actually see the car?? I saw it and I don't think it's worth 1300, maybe if I could see the engine run but it's a mystery.

Back