Qu'avez-vous fait sur votre BMW aujourd'hui

Pretty much market price maybe just under. Must be super clean though!

Yes if you look at the price of a USA car, inspect, transport, pay import duty, exchange rate. It's the same price if not more. No difference really between euro and NA spec except the dash on the passenger side.

However, this is really clean. It's been driven 4500km each year, stored in a garage in spain for 8/12 months, dealer maintained since day 1. You'd be hard pressed to find the same quality for the same price.

I mainly work on importing race cars but lately I've got requests for road cars too. Looking for a 635CSI (with the proper M88 engine)

Yes if you look at the price of a USA car, inspect, transport, pay import duty, exchange rate. It's the same price if not more. No difference really between euro and NA spec except the dash on the passenger side.

However, this is really clean. It's been driven 4500km each year, stored in a garage in spain for 8/12 months, dealer maintained since day 1. You'd be hard pressed to find the same quality for the same price.

I mainly work on importing race cars but lately I've got requests for road cars too. Looking for a 635CSI (with the proper M88 engine)

How much is a clean euro E30 325i these days?

Damn! Yeah that’s not worth it

Generally, worth it on a 27-28k euro car and above. Below that the fixed costs are too high in relation to the total cost of the car. Shipping, inspection, having someone there look at the car in person, getting transport from where you find the car to the port, paperwork etc.

Generally, worth it on a 27-28k euro car and above. Below that the fixed costs are too high in relation to the total cost of the car. Shipping, inspection, having someone there look at the car in person, getting transport from where you find the car to the port, paperwork etc.

Sur quels site tu recherches les voitures? Et c’est pour l’Europe ou seulement 1 pays?

Des modèles de BMW qui pourraient valoir la peine:

-BMW E9
-BMW E30 320is
-BMW E30 M3
-BMW Z3M Coupe 1998-2000
-BMW E36 M3 GT, EVO
-BMW E46 M3 CSL ou Individual package

Last edited:
Sur quels site tu recherches les voitures? Et c’est pour l’Europe ou seulement 1 pays?

-BMW E9
-BMW E30 320is
-BMW E30 M3
-BMW Z3M Coupe 1998-2000
-BMW E36 M3 GT, EVO

Tous des bons modèles ! Le mieux c'est de se faire une idée des prix sur ces sites:

mobile.de
autoscout24
classictrader
ebay kleinanzeigen

j'utilise les 3, généralement importation de l'allemagne mais aussi de l'europe en général.

-BMW E9
-BMW E30 320is
-BMW E30 M3
-BMW Z3M Coupe 1998-2000
-BMW E36 M3 GT, EVO

Par contre ce sont des voitures qui doivent déjà être très rares et en demande en Europe donc $$$$$ et après être arrivée ici $$$$$$

Par contre ce sont des voitures qui doivent déjà être très rares et en demande en Europe donc $$$$$ et après être arrivée ici $$$$$$

Certain, c'est pas pour les ''deals'' mais si tu veux quelque chose de particulier. Genre une M3 CSL, pour ce genre de client l'argent n'est pas un problème.

D'ailleurs une M3 CSL c'est un bon temps, cher mais quand elles seront légales aux USA ça va devenir hors de prix. Une belle c'est 130k CAD rendu ici environ.

C’est le printemps, les oiseaux reviennent et les x-drive repartent
8bd6f10f8fb067e802ef2ea9777a4694.jpg

Back