Qu'avez-vous fait sur votre BMW aujourd'hui

haha, j'attire ca on dirait, mon E36 avait aussi des badge laids quand je l'ai acheté

mais je te comprend, j'ai vu les badge cette semaine et boff ca fit pas avec le look du char et ca fais ebay cheap.

FYI etre toi je nettoyerais bien la poigné de portes et le volant. javais le nez plein cette journée la et pas de kleenex pour mes crotte de nez.

Tinted windows on the E39
62dce4912c131d976b86b25ef9e873fa.jpg

Envoyé de mon SGH-I257M en utilisant Tapatalk

mais je te comprend, j'ai vu les badge cette semaine et boff ca fit pas avec le look du char et ca fais ebay cheap.

FYI etre toi je nettoyerais bien la poigné de portes et le volant. javais le nez plein cette journée la et pas de kleenex pour mes crotte de nez.

lol tu lâche pas toi, aussi pire que N/A pour ton taco :p

8 years???? Assuming this is a 2006 How the F*** did someone manage to beat it to death that fast???

Honestly by what i read in last 5 months , this car is really easy to kill. In my case , 61k miles .In 2010 ,in California bank took this car to they possesion cuz of unpayment . They put this car in Auction . Some person in Canada win this car for something like 23 000$ and bring to canada in 2010. He passed border and paid all taxes . He start process with RIV and never went for inspection . From that moment there is no history till 2015 when guy sold this car to another guy with unknown engine problem . From 2015 till 2016 guy work on car and prepare for inspection . Around that year , someone steal some parts from that car cuz car was park outside . (Again that some B.S wat he told me) . Then this person figure out that there is something wrong with cylinder 5 cuz engine didnt want to turn . He was think that valve fall down inside. So he decide to stop the project and sell the car. In 2016 i bought this car from Nova Scotia . Cuz he already had this car for a while , he remove some parts , some bolts , etc . So in other words , i got some mess . In all my car carrier , i never had most paintful and difficult time to build the car . 1st cuz its already rare model and there is almost no pictures of every parts , i need to figure out , what i missing as parts , were each part go , were each connector plug. Same time , i m not the person who gonna go to dealer and order all new parts . 1st i didnt even know what parts i was missing and 2nd in that case i would just get normally running m5 . After i remove head , i found that valve completly destroyed block . At that moment i already ordered 2 used heads . I make a calls in few machines shops who told me that they dont do this kind of jobs on those engine . So basicly no one wanted to take this job . Then i found shop in states who put sleeves . Without weld my block , just machine and put sleeves its cost 4000$ us for this kind of job . Cuz i didnt know what exactly damage my engine , i didnt want to take a risk and spend 4k with old parts . So i wend easy way and more logic in cases like this . i started to look around for another engine . At that moment i realize how engine for that car is expensive . 90% of the time ppl ask bitween 7k and 10k us for this engine . everything under 5k have problem with rod bearings .And that another biggest problem cuz most of those engine under 5k had rod bearing spoon or main bearing spoon. I was lucky that in that moment one guy in Toronto put for sale engine from accident m5 for 3500$ can . When i get there , its was visible that all hoses and pipes was cut . So they really remove this engine from accident car and not cuz its was broke. Got this engine for 3k and bring back home . Cuz rod bearings on those engines is really often problem , i check mine and found that they r almost to change to . After spending another 2 months around internet and look for some other missing parts , i finally got everything . Till today i m missing only few plastics covers and trunk cover. Today fixed my limp mode , only left to figure out about mistake on transmission and mechanicly car gonna be perfect .I m lucky to have a alot of extra parts to right now . Example today car was in limp mode with alot of mistakes , limited at 3k rpm etc etc . At the end its was my trottle actuator. (new around 500$ us) there is 2 . i swaped with 2 others that i have extra and its fixed my problem . This car you can own only in 2 cases : your pocket is big to get new parts same day or you keep alot of extra parts from that car. So to answer your question , i think this car wasnt been lucky with her owners . Cuz so many ppl did some crap on that car . Its almost 8 years in canada and its not even been registrate in any provinces yet . But same time its crazy to see condition of parts from states and canada . I m lucky to that car never saw winter .
20841814_1644751645566115_7246793513199565905_n.jpg

J'ai pas le goût de payer $7K pour des roues wow débile eu'l gros. Présentement, l'auto a l'air de ça, mais j'aimerais avoir un setup wheels-tires de piste. Je garderais ce que j'ai déjà pour la piste.

609e334336778758ca57ba8038ac5f66.png

Pas mon genre de roues du tout. Garde ceux que tu as pour la rue et pogne toi des 18" pour la track genre Apex avec r-compound

Back