Qu'avez-vous fait sur votre BMW aujourd'hui

Il n'y a pas des vrais lifts à poteaux à genre 2500$ chez Costco et compagnie?

Je sais pas mais tant qu'à payer 1800$ pour le lift que Marc a posté, qui a l'air de tenir par la peur lol (Même si je n'ai aucun doute que c'est solide lol)

Je sais pas mais tant qu'à payer 1800$ pour le lift que Marc a posté, qui a l'air de tenir par la peur lol (Même si je n'ai aucun doute que c'est solide lol)

Oui mais ça dépend de chacun ces goûts et de chaque garage.

Pour mettre un lift avec des poteaux, tu as besoin d'une slab de béton assez épaisse car sinon ça va tenir par la peur et être plus dangereux que le lift que j'ai mis.

Aussi, les poteaux tu les as dans les jambes à vie vs un lift portatif tu peux le mettre ailleurs car je sais pas pour vous mais j'ai pas besoin d'un lift 365 jours par année. Des fois c'est juste le fun de nettoyer la voiture dans le garage ou faire des travaux autre que automobile...

Mon garage est pas assez large pour accueillir 2 poteaux de chaque côtés et pouvoir bien circuler

Qu'avez-vous faite sur votre bmw aujord'hui

does changing your BMW for another BMW count as something you did to your BMW today ? :D

I guess it does. What did you get?

How about adding a 2nd BMW to your stable?

Still in BMW WI parking lot:

c5d1cf0da8fed93690c30ffd4ecde9e8.jpg

Delivery day:

8f100177049d825e93b07029851c36ab.jpg

Golf tee mod, done.

Might do an idrive/nav retrofit.

Last edited:

I just read all 4 pages of comments... To sum it up: the earlier version had issues with the quick release leaking ATF oil. The company fixed it/offered replacement parts at cost to existing customers.. Still lots of complains but the company has always help people resolve any issues with them. Im happy I read it but I find my self questioning how many owners of the lift are happy and just go on with their lives??

Nice car. What options did you get?

I didn't have 3 months to wait for the one I would have wanted (would have had to order mine) but they had 90% of what I wanted on the lot. The price they made me versus order was just ridiculously low so I couldn't spit on it.

car has : Msport (all the 340 now do anyways so M skirt kit/M steering wheel/19inch M wheels)/Premium package Enhanced/Adaptive LED

so the car is fully loaded but missing the one option I obviously would have ordered it with.... the M Performance Package (brakes/suspension/different 19s)

I didn't have 3 months to wait for the one I would have wanted (would have had to order mine) but they had 90% of what I wanted on the lot. The price they made me versus order was just ridiculously low so I couldn't spit on it.

car has : Msport (all the 340 now do anyways so M skirt kit/M steering wheel/19inch M wheels)/Premium package Enhanced/Adaptive LED

so the car is fully loaded but missing the one option I obviously would have ordered it with.... the M Performance Package (brakes/suspension/different 19s)

I was in the same situation 6 moths ago. I couldn't wait 3 moths and go one on the lot that had almost everything i wanted and the price was too good to pass. Unlike yours, i have the M performance packages but no the premium package.

I was in the same situation 6 moths ago. I couldn't wait 3 moths and go one on the lot that had almost everything i wanted and the price was too good to pass. Unlike yours, i have the M performance packages but no the premium package.

Hey I'm sure you're still happy with it

I know I am! Took me a whole 5 minutes in the 340 to say "WHERE DO I SIGN" lol

I just read all 4 pages of comments... To sum it up: the earlier version had issues with the quick release leaking ATF oil. The company fixed it/offered replacement parts at cost to existing customers.. Still lots of complains but the company has always help people resolve any issues with them. Im happy I read it but I find my self questioning how many owners of the lift are happy and just go on with their lives??

I guess it depends on who's using it. Not sure I wanna be under the car with this type of lift.

Back