Qu'avez-vous fait sur votre BMW aujourd'hui

I like the debadge look but I want to keep the 535I badge there because I do not want people to think I have an M5... I went with Quad Exhaust / M5 diffuser not to make people believe I have an M5 but really because I think it fit well the car.

We need more people that think like you ! The only thing that is important is that you like you car. It not an M5 but it still pretty sexy in my book. Hope to see your car at Julep this summer.

la suite du wagon apres un bon bout temp , sans avoir travailler dessu , enlever lepaisseur de putter a certain endroit , commencer a le sabler et le preparer pour le sodablast

La tank a gas redevenue neuve

So i started slowly this weekend by cleaning the garage from the winter clutter that accumulated!

Unwrapped the ride!

-Changed the front right side blinker
-Fixed/Aligned the bumper properly (Ive been meaning to do it for a long time but never got around to it.)
-Removed driver side wiper to figure out why its not working properly (turns out its the teeth of the wiper arms that are stripped so needs replacing)
-Fit 2 new exhaust rubber hangers and fitted them with state of the art chicken wire…. Tired of them falling off all the time!
-And fixed the foam under my rear seats (I took the seats off 2 years ago and some mice must of found the foam and proceeded to chew it off while in storage)

Ive got a couple more things lined up, nothing major but i did notice some engine oil around the outside of oil pan. Theres not a lot but it will require some more attention before i go for a cruise. I hope to have the car ready within the next 2-3 weeks. Im not in a hurry the roads are still bad.

So i started slowly this weekend by cleaning the garage from the winter clutter that accumulated!

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/petit_bitch/DSC_1849_zpswidui0u7.jpg[/URL]

Unwrapped the ride!

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/petit_bitch/DSC_1850_zps7gfihv8p.jpg[/URL]

-Changed the front right side blinker
-Fixed/Aligned the bumper properly (Ive been meaning to do it for a long time but never got around to it.)
-Removed driver side wiper to figure out why its not working properly (turns out its the teeth of the wiper arms that are stripped so needs replacing)
-Fit 2 new exhaust rubber hangers and fitted them with state of the art chicken wire…. Tired of them falling off all the time!
-And fixed the foam under my rear seats (I took the seats off 2 years ago and some mice must of found the foam and proceeded to chew it off while in storage)

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/petit_bitch/DSC_1867_zpshxsudix9.jpg[/URL]

Ive got a couple more things lined up, nothing major but i did notice some engine oil around the outside of oil pan. Theres not a lot but it will require some more attention before i go for a cruise. I hope to have the car ready within the next 2-3 weeks. Im not in a hurry the roads are still bad.

Toujours aussi belle chaque fois tu la post :p

Magnifique en vrai aussi

2d23bb231bbc02159bf49cbcb485b7e5.jpg

Back