Qu'avez-vous fait sur votre BMW aujourd'hui

d1f8883932441f307b3e0153df879312.jpg

Une des voitures que j’ai regrettai d’avoir vendu. C’est le fun de la voir de nouveau, elle a pas changé ben ben!

Tried saving the one on the car. There was a crack I missed.

That failed miserably. Time to try again. received_1084110055576412.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Est-ce qu'il faut reprogrammer ton ECU pour que le speedo fonctionne ?

Il n’y a pas de sensor dans le diff, le speedo va fonctionner quand même. Mais oui il y a un endroit dans le DME où il faut entrer le ratio du diff, le ratio du steering rack, la grandeur des pneus, …

Sur un 6mt c’est pas grave mais sur un SMG, il faut le mettre et on ne peut pas dépasser une valeur/gear ratio de 4.25 sinon limp mode. Certains gars de track roulent des 4.44 & 4.75 avec des 6mt

Last edited:
I can’t believe he sold his S2K for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he told me he had a S2000 before, what was the spec of that car? Anything special?

Need to admit that I abused the Z4MC quite a lot… It was my track car at the time, did rolled fenders, drilled the trunk for an APR wing, drilled front bumper for APR splitter, swap the dashboard to get rid of the OEM NAV, swap the Imola red interior for black to match my black leather Recaro Pole Position, …

Car still look good tho, paint is still in good condition

I can’t believe he sold his S2K for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he told me he had a S2000 before, what was the spec of that car? Anything special?

Need to admit that I abused the Z4MC quite a lot… It was my track car at the time, did rolled fenders, drilled the trunk for an APR wing, drilled front bumper for APR splitter, swap the dashboard to get rid of the OEM NAV, swap the Imola red interior for black to match my black leather Recaro Pole Position, …

Car still look good tho, paint is still in good condition

Unless the S2000 was an abused track car. If swapping a mint S2000 road car for an abused Z4M Coupe, then whoever got the S2000 out of the deal is probably better off ;)

Y a un bon deal pour l'huile sur germanparts ... La liquimoly 10-60 5L revient environ à 55$.

je la prend chez stancedub, meme prix. Je ne sais pas s'il le fait encore, mais quand tu en prend 4 il te fais un rabais.

Méchante différence avec Napa à 95$

La 5w-40 revient 42$ avec le 25% supplémentaire. Solide deal. Je vais me ramasser mes prochains changements d'huile

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Back