S2000 advice

Gestion.JC if you want to play that game... turbo S2000 don't go against lambo's,they need to go against bikes :p

TT Z33 ownage + vs bikes

And for the lulz,redline video like the Z33 ones you posted above but a little bit more violent.

gestion.jc talks about top horsepower and 1/4 times

If you look at an S2000 with ideas like that, you will be disappointed. You need to look at it solely for pure driving pleasure.

Oh and by the way, horsepower =/= driving pleasure.

question. i love the s2k. if you're driving tame in the city...is it going to essentially feel like a swapped civic or is it apparant that there's some power down low? i know it's no torque monster, i just don't want it to feel so much like a honda.

ok stick up with honda bro *tu*

I'm not hating on 350's I love them too I love Nissan and Honda for there own reasons I'm just saying your videos and points were coming out of left field, I will definitely get a full test drive of both cars before anything

question. i love the s2k. if you're driving tame in the city...is it going to essentially feel like a swapped civic or is it apparant that there's some power down low? i know it's no torque monster, i just don't want it to feel so much like a honda.

You have to let it rev to feel what it's about. It feels like a Honda if you're NA and there's no getting around that

gestion.jc talks about top horsepower and 1/4 times

If you look at an S2000 with ideas like that, you will be disappointed. You need to look at it solely for pure driving pleasure.

Oh and by the way, horsepower =/= driving pleasure.

Horsepower it will never compete with a V6, but when it comes to power to weight and feeling top end 'pull' it'll definitely outshine a Z.

i love my s2k, but thats because im not into drag racing or 1/4 mile times, im into taking corners fast, knife edge handling and formula 1 derived technology. Nothing compares with the ability to rev to 9000rpm.

the vert is just a bonus. I am a nissan fanboy, i have had 2 s14's, one with an sr20. Taking the leap to honda was not an easy one, but i dont regret it for a second

I can only vouch for the AP1 s2k. City driving... it lacks torque. It's a high strung 2.0 and it's a little heavy. It's gonna feel like integra torque at best.

And the gas mileage is a little high for a honda. My E36 M3 got better MPG than m friends s2k.

But I bet that thing is a blast on a track however.

anyone import from the states? I'm seriously considering that a guy I know is owner of a car rental he said he can import to help me out no problem its what the does for a living

Back