Is this Jacket worth getting or is it played out?

At that price it's definitely a fake. The jacket is warm and comfortable as hell, but it's very played out. They are literally everywhere.

What? Canada goose is played out ??!?? Nawwwwwww

:rolleyes:

Seriously, don't buy it

In be4 haters, I have the exact same jacket and it's warm as hell. Yes it's huge and you do look like a bandwagonner, but I don't give a flying fuck because when it's -40 outside, my balls don't shrink.

Word.

If it's good people will have them.
Is a honda civic, mazda 3 played out? Would you deprive yourself of something good because others have it?
I have that coat in black. It's ridiculously warm, I can't wear it unless the temp is below -15 and I wear just a tshirt under.

and btw, at that price it's absolutely fake.

You shouldnt give a fuck if its "played out"

If you like it and want to buy it, go ahead, dont let a bunch of internet trollz tell you what to get

I don't like when I wear the same shit as everyone else.

if you don't care then go for it if it's a real, some people like to look exactly like the 12 other guys beside them.

If it's good people will have them.
Is a honda civic, mazda 3 played out? Would you deprive yourself of something good because others have it?
I have that coat in black. It's ridiculously warm, I can't wear it unless the temp is below -15 and I wear just a tshirt under.

and btw, at that price it's absolutely fake.

there are as good or better jackets you can get, but they don'T have the cool factor of CG.
Talked with the guys how owns Sail and is laughing so hard at how crazy people are for these jackets, on top of it they cannot sell at dicount (distributor kicks you if you discount them) and make crazy money with them.

You shouldnt give a fuck if its "played out"

If you like it and want to buy it, go ahead, dont let a bunch of internet trollz tell you what to get

x9999

I knew people were going to be like LOL CANADA GOOSE JACKET OMG BANDWAGON HIPSTER and all that crap when I bought it, but I couldn't care less.

You like it? Buy it. Just make sure it's not a fake one, and good luck with that.

i have a sorel jacket i picked up at winners it retailed for 499 got it for 200 something cant remember but like other say its warm as hell and only need a t-shirt under it

x9999

I knew people were going to be like LOL CANADA GOOSE JACKET OMG BANDWAGON HIPSTER and all that crap when I bought it, but I couldn't care less.

You like it? Buy it. Just make sure it's not a fake one, and good luck with that.

It's one thing to buy it because you're a douchie hipster and you like it, but PLEASE don't buy it by telling people "oh well it's warm". A 200$ ski/snowboard jacket is just as warm. I paid my ride jacket 200$ + taxes and went skiing at -30 with only a turtleneck under.No problem.

Back