Car of the Month: Février 2011: 2006 Rolls Royce Phantom

You dont think an all original 67 camaro RS/SS is COTM worthy...my friend...you dont know much about car culture!

Not for what this site was intended for initially. I know plenty about car culture but are you able to accept that others may have a different opinion than yours? We're not discussing any facts here.....no guidelines set, remember?

And even at that. When a website is called "Montreal Racing", a 67 SS would be infinitely more appropriate than this Phantom. What's a Phantom? An exotic luxo-barge typically seen either flashed in rap videos or driven by old millionaire's chauffeurs. It's the opposite of "racing" (not a performance oriented car) and it's not a tuning project either. To me the "it's rare" argument does not hold enough weight.....but hey, what do I know since I don't know much about car culture anyway!

Not for what this site was intended for initially. I know plenty about car culture but are you able to accept that others may have a different opinion than yours? We're not discussing any facts here.....no guidelines set, remember?

And even at that. When a website is called "Montreal Racing", a 67 SS would be infinitely more appropriate than this Phantom. What's a Phantom? An exotic luxo-barge typically seen either flashed in rap videos or driven by old millionaire's chauffeurs. It's the opposite of "racing" (not a performance oriented car) and it's not a tuning project either. To me the "it's rare" argument does not hold enough weight.....but hey, what do I know since I don't know much about car culture anyway!

Just because the forum is called Montreal RACING...doesnt mean that every discussion or car has to be a RACE car!! Whats a Phantom...a car that you will not see often...especially in Montreal! So why not show ppl that there is one lurking around the streets of our home town!
I fully accept that other people have different opinions...but from saying your opinion to bashing on Avo and saying that this car has no right to be COTM...thats passing giving your opinion!!

Dont get me wrong...im not saying i love the phantom either! i told Avo he should only buy that when he is 60 and getting driven around....BUT it is still one baller car, cool to see and i enjoy the fact that Avo has fun with it!

So if you ask me..should it be COTM...why not! The whole point is to stir up conversation...which by the amount of comments, i say it has succeeded!

I fully accept that other people have different opinions...but from saying your opinion to bashing on Avo and saying that this car has no right to be COTM...thats passing giving your opinion!!

:yikes:

Where did I bash Avo and said the car has no right to be COTM?

I said it is not a good COTM choice IMO and explained why....that's all

He has had more cars then that lol. He's been modding cars since the mid 90s

lol why the fuck would you pay interest when you don't have too?

straight up logik i dont know bro you seem like a very very legitimate side line hater why are u so mad someone was lucky enuff to be born with cash if that is the story i heard otherwise from what i know the owner of toyz is a cool dude and worked for what he has just because you werent this fortunate stop bashing others who cares your telling me if ur parents were loaded and handed u down all the money u needed u wouldnt take it. yeah its great to come up on your own but its even better oppurtunity when ur parents have money who would you rather pay back your parents with 0 intrest or the bank wtih all kinds of intrest personally i dont think u know jack shit about the owner of the phantom and your just going with rumors and word of mouth. honestly this avo character must feel like superstar with this many side line haters

and none the less i still tihnk this simple phantom on wheels will get more heads turned and more groupy bitches then a g37 with a 100k in it

straight up logik i dont know bro you seem like a very very legitimate side line hater why are u so mad someone was lucky enuff to be born with cash if that is the story i heard otherwise from what i know the owner of toyz is a cool dude and worked for what he has just because you werent this fortunate stop bashing others who cares your telling me if ur parents were loaded and handed u down all the money u needed u wouldnt take it. yeah its great to come up on your own but its even better oppurtunity when ur parents have money who would you rather pay back your parents with 0 intrest or the bank wtih all kinds of intrest personally i dont think u know jack shit about the owner of the phantom and your just going with rumors and word of mouth. honestly this avo character must feel like superstar with this many side line haters

I don't read posts that don't use punctuation and paragraphs.

Première phrase: 90 mots. Deuxième phrase: 61 mots. Sérieusement, essaie de ponctuer ton texte un peu plus, la prochaine fois. C'est désagréable à lire.

Ah oui, Logik est un idiot.

Back