Car of the Month: Février 2011: 2006 Rolls Royce Phantom

Is Danny trying to get free rims for his Cayenne from Avo or what?

This doesn't belong in COTM.

A few hundred thousand dollars and he manages to fuck it up. Sweet.

succeful he is

It would be pretty easy to be successful when your mom bankrolls your entire operation.

Malade la Rolls Royce!

J'aime bien mieux voir sa qu'un civic modifier meme si ya 15 000$ de modification dessus... J'imagine que sa depend des gouts.

Pour ce qui est du post de logik ecoute que sa soit sa mere qui paye jvoit vraiment pas cque sa change. Le gars a monter un super beau shop a Montréal et travail sur des chars a un demi millions a MONTREAL. Peut importe qui paye pour sa Props a Toyz.

Donne moi quelques centaines de milles pis m'a t'arranger sa ben come il faut une belle shop a Montreal!

Ok next .... ces quoi toyz on des part dans mtl racing .

Non danny ca pas ca place comme cotm !

Ces mtl racing pas mtl matante caline plus ca va plus tu perd de vue ton propre site ces dommages !

Ya des plus belles voitures que ca sur le site batard !

fail

Donne moi quelques centaines de milles pis m'a t'arranger sa ben come il faut une belle shop a Montreal!

Ta juste a te trouver des investisseur a faire mieux que lui et a prendre c'est part de marché.....

C'est quoi vu que sa famille a de l'argent le gars devrait pas ouvrir de shop?

C'est pas ca, c'est juste que je trouve ca drole quand le monde dise des choses dans le genre "he made it" quand ya juste depensé le cash a sa mere.

c'est pas juste une questions d'argent. C'est pas un chèque de 300 000$ qui va faire que le garage va rouler et qui va battir une réputation.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe this is the story of Avo:

1. Dad pays for Corvette and lots and lots of mods on Corvette.
2. Avo goes to car shows and shows off Corvette with crazy mods.
3. People tell Avo his car is sick and they want him to build them a sick car.
4. Avo get's mom to bankroll his shop and get's those rich people to come give him money.

I'm not saying he didn't work somewhat hard or he doesn't have some taste in some of his projects, but I just can't take someone seriously when his parents pay for everything.

C'est pas ca, c'est juste que je trouve ca drole quand le monde dise des choses dans le genre "he made it" quand ya juste depensé le cash a sa mere.

Oh... I forgot,

jealousy.jpg

Omg i cant believe you guys are hating so much
none of you can get a car like that stop hating on the guy he got somewhere in life so for all you haters out there shut the fuck up and try to accomplish something good in your life
great job man love it

Yeah, I'm jealous that my parents aren't super rich.

Omg i cant believe you guys are hating so much
none of you can get a car like that stop hating on the guy he got somewhere in life so for all you haters out there shut the fuck up and try to accomplish something good in your life
great job man love it

Yeah, he was born into money. Sweet accomplishment, bro!

And I'm assuming from your grade 3 level of writing that you were given that C63, or do you not actually own one?

seems pretty stock other than wheels.......why is it COTM ??
not hating at all, TOYZ puts out a lot of nice rides, but COTM ?

It's okay for a winter COTM. If this was July I might be complaining along with Logik because it's really nothing that special. It's a Rolls on big wheels that was bought from an actor who had money problems. Still a nice looking car in any aspect.

PS: Don't you love it when these mysterious members join MR to start bashing others who gave some constructive criticism?

Back