Staggered or Not

Whats your setup this summer?

• Total voters
not CCW

flush.

5373603302_cd42959d2c_b.jpg

That's not going to work?

its not that bad, but i have to drive from west island to chateugat and west island to DT almost every day .. so I need something not that aggressive

its not that bad, but i have to drive from west island to chateugat and west island to DT almost every day .. so I need something not that aggressive

Yeah, I was thinking of cambering a lot too, but i saw how bad tires were worn out cause of it. And once tires are stretched once, it's sometimes a pain to rim them again, and sometimes won't hold air (happened to me....) so you'll have trouble even rotating/swapping your tires for even wear.

19's on 35 profiles and that much camber (even as kia says, isn't that much), you'll expect to get a set of new tires every summer or two depending on the milage.

And BTW, I wouldn't trust the Mercier.... lol.

Yeah, I was thinking of cambering a lot too, but i saw how bad tires were worn out cause of it. And once tires are stretched once, it's sometimes a pain to rim them again, and sometimes won't hold air (happened to me....) so you'll have trouble even rotating/swapping your tires for even wear.

19's on 35 profiles and that much camber (even as kia says, isn't that much), you'll expect to get a set of new tires every summer or two depending on the milage.

And BTW, I wouldn't trust the Mercier.... lol.

haha exactly. I can't wait till the new bridge is done. I wont have to say a prayer everytime i cross anymore.

Back