Best Video. How the World Works

Nothing new there. It's sad that it's a humor show and people won't give a shit right after.
And if most people agree, why is nobody communist?
Communism is the way to go.

Nothing new there. It's sad that it's a humor show and people won't give a shit right after.
And if most people agree, why is nobody communist?
Communism is the way to go.

le communiste n'est pas le bon choix non plus.

Tout ce qui compte pour les grandes entreprises les amis, ce n'est qu'une chose:

LES COÛTS.

La journée que le boss de la grande compagnie va vous mettre dehors pour x-y-z raison, il se foutra bien que vous ayez été un travailleur modèle: Il va vous sacrer dehors sans vous dire merci. Et on aura le culot de vous dire de ne pas le prendre personel, que ce n'est qu'une question de COÛT.

Alors, je n'ai qu'un conseil pour vous: On passe le 3/4 de sa vie à travailler, donc, t'en qu'à travailler, faîtes-donc ce qui vous fait tripper! Le reste, on s'en fout!

Its funny I always see people into this stuff say things like "Stand up while we still can".... But apart from spreading the word to people already interested in this stuff I don't see much done.

If Companies / Banks / etc are buying up Politicians in order to push through their agendas.. Why doesn't someone truly passionate about this stuff start up a lobbyist group for the people. If everyone in the US gave only 10$ to that group each year. There would be over 6 billion dollars a year to spend on buying politicians/Judges/Media to side with the majority of the public's ideas.

The group could poll all members or some kind of vote to determine where to focus their attention and go with it until they have won.

I dunno I'm just thinking.... Thoughts?

Wish cancer on me? really... :dunno:

I could write a paragraph on your idiotic comment, but instead i'll just wish bigmikeQC upon you

Die in a fucking fire you silly cunt truffle. Seriously how can you be glad that man is dead? He was easily the best comedian this planet has seen yet.

Shaun we try to stand up, but the second we do they slam the ban hammer on us unlawfully, The governments are above their own laws supposedly, so whenever we try and play their game, they cheat and just deny us.

ok but idolizing one of his acts is going a little far.

there's no truth to what he's blabbering on about.. and it's not even funny.

You have a shitty sense of humor, probably very childish... You laugh at south park? =/

He bases his comedy on the reality of everyday life, The reality of reality!

It's funny, It's real And - It's fucking sad!

Die in a fucking fire you silly cunt truffle. Seriously how can you be glad that man is dead? He was easily the best comedian this planet has seen yet.

Shaun we try to stand up, but the second we do they slam the ban hammer on us unlawfully, The governments are above their own laws supposedly, so whenever we try and play their game, they cheat and just deny us.

I see what you're saying but at the same time... If corporations can buy people in high places to do their bidding.... Why can't the public do the same? Its all about money as I'm sure you know.

Lets say for example corporate income tax keeps going down but personal income tax keeps going up. And politicians have their pockets lined by big business in order to reduce it further. Couldn't a whole country of people line their pockets even deeper? if every Canadian gave 10$ lets say, We would have over 300,000,000$ to buy politicians to vote against the tax relief for them and vote to reduce our tax rate. We are the source of all businesses money so obviously we could come up with more than them if people banded together.

I wonder how much people would give for a one time donation in order to have their taxes reduced by even just a couple percent.

Anyways I only got the idea a couple hours ago and probably missing some things but yeah....Money talks...People complaining don't

I see what you're saying but at the same time... If corporations can buy people in high places to do their bidding.... Why can't the public do the same? Its all about money as I'm sure you know.

Lets say for example corporate income tax keeps going down but personal income tax keeps going up. And politicians have their pockets lined by big business in order to reduce it further. Couldn't a whole country of people line their pockets even deeper? if every Canadian gave 10$ lets say, We would have over 300,000,000$ to buy politicians to vote against the tax relief for them and vote to reduce our tax rate. We are the source of all businesses money so obviously we could come up with more than them if people banded together.

I wonder how much people would give for a one time donation in order to have their taxes reduced by even just a couple percent.

Anyways I only got the idea a couple hours ago and probably missing some things but yeah....Money talks...People complaining don't

It's simple, you need to hit critical mass for awareness. I think the american revolution only took 5% of people who actually fought, but it was supported by many.

A lot of people say talk is cheap, and your right but you need to gain traction before anything of a physical nature can happen. The tables are tilted and not only is it you vs them but you vs those mindless idiots who are programmed to defend everything that comes from them (i.e. Surprise). He's the kind of mindless person that would take the word of a scientist who is full of shit over a person who is telling the truth just because that's what he's programmed to do.

He blindly follows authority and has the standard delusion most asleep people have of the world. His argument skills are far from good and arguing anything with him is pointless as he cannot add logical 1 and 1, cannot formulate a proper rebuttal and usually resorts to name calling in the name of trolling when he has no grown up response.

Once the masses are woken up, the base for which they rest on will collapse and that's when the real change will commence. Right now we continue the *blah**blah**blah*

le communiste n'est pas le bon choix non plus.

C'est une question de mise en application.

You want people to pay medias so they can thell them what they want to hear? Since people are formated to what medias and politicians tell them since years, how would they want something different? You make no sense. But I dramatize, there are many smart american, only it's not the majority. Most people have the ressources they need to become a good citizen, it's to each their own to use them or not.

And politicians aren't supposed to be bought, we are supposed to elect those who will pass the law we want. So why would everyone agree to pay 10$ to buy the politician, rather than just voting for a good party? Of course, in USA it sucks because a campain costs billons and there are no new parties, but in many countries, there are some small parties growing up, like the ADQ a few years ago, and now QS.

And we are the source of all the money, but we only see a smal part of that money. I don't know the numbers, but something like 75% of the wealth is held by 10-20% of the population. So not only this 10-20% of the population has more power, they want to keep the things as they are now. And the tax % is just fine, the problem is how the taxs are used and the money/human ressources managed.

And even if many things are wrong, most people have enough cash to buy some comfort, so they don't give a shit about the rest.

Last edited:
Back