2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 first impressions.

Marc123

MONTEREY, California - As the bright orange Mustang rocketed down through the deadly two-part turn know as “The Corkscrew”, it should have punched a hole in the time/space continuum, rolling the clock back four decades ago to 1970. For this was the setting, the hot tarmac of the historic Laguna Seca Raceway where this very same car and driver combination established themselves as the dominant force in Trans-Am racing by winning the 1970 series opener.

According to Mustang Chief Engineer Dave Pericak, the Boss 302 has been several years in development, and he's quick to point out that it is “not in any way a nostalgia project”.

2012-ford-mustang-302_i05.jpg

(Photo: Lesley Wimbush/Auto123.com)

It’s rather fitting then, that when Ford decided to bring back the legendary Boss 302 Mustang, that Parnelli Jones would be the one to pilot it here at Laguna Seca for its debut.

The Article:
Boss 302

Watched a special on Speed TV about the new Boss. Great looking car and performant. I really like the new America muscle cars, Mustang GT, Camaro and Challenger.

Top pick would be the Mustang.

Ford est en feu avec les nouvelles Stang!!

La V6 qui marche comme l ancienne V8
La nouvelle 5.0 qui est de taille avec la M3 + option big brake BREMBO
La nouvelle Shelby plus légère et avec le moteur en alu de la Ford GT.

:bow:

Looks like another Mustang to me. Not crazy about the look, I just like it because of what it is; a 302 Boss

Watched a special on Speed TV about the new Boss. Great looking car and performant. I really like the new America muscle cars, Mustang GT, Camaro and Challenger.

Top pick would be the Mustang.

Seen it as well it's a incredible car

en bref, ils prennent une Mustang 5.0, la déshabillent et la vendent 2 fois le prix?
SOLD! :D
j'suis vendu Mustang anyway

hardcore ride
I wished more people supported Ford's ability to make great performance for the price.
ratio cost $$ / horsepower - Ford is doing very well.
IMO - Problem that I see with their lineup is the lack of cars with that amount of power / handling packages.

it's only the Mustang. 2 door, RWD, ... blah blah ...

if they could offer Mustang power in the 4 door platform, it could interest more buyers

Back