AutoCAD / 3D Designer Needed

supraking

Legacy Member
Hi all,

I'm developing a physical product and will need someone with some computer drawing skills to help produce a digital prototype. It's not very complex but does involve different types of materials and mechanical items (e.g. hinges, flaps, etc.).

Please PM me if you're interested, and include your average hourly rate in the message. If selected, you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (as patents have not yet been obtained) and non-compete agreement. Detailed specs will be provided after this point.

Thanks!

Will do it on Catia for 50$ per hour.

KTHXBAI

(ps:i'm serious about doing it, depending on how big is the project...)

Can you just export the dwg file for compatibility with both? I've only used AutoCAD and supporting software that seem to all work together just fine.

I've seen great stuff done with Solidworks, all the mech eng student know the basics with it - cheap labour and decent results.

Hi all,

I'm developing a physical product and will need someone with some computer drawing skills to help produce a digital prototype. It's not very complex but does involve different types of materials and mechanical items (e.g. hinges, flaps, etc.).

Please PM me if you're interested, and include your average hourly rate in the message. If selected, you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (as patents have not yet been obtained) and non-compete agreement. Detailed specs will be provided after this point.

Thanks!

You got a PM...! :bigup:

We work in Autodesk Inventor here, since we have afterward to integrate our work in AutoCad for the client.

Can't stand SolidWork anyway.

Back