Safest Metro Parking?

You posta'd how to do it on MR, why would I pay you

L2BUSINESS AND NOT DIVULGE INFOZZZZZZZ

id be more worried about ALL of MR knowing what you drive with how well its advertised around here.
It's not going to be that hard to find you.

luckily you drive a less than desirable car.

I've never been hit at Namur, worried aboot theft not hitting

People actually respect each other ITPL (in that parking lot), its strange

no, only meanteg/theoutsider/fastwheel/_____ would do that and they won't cross into the 514

no, only meanteg/theoutsider/fastwheel/_____ would do that and they won't cross into the 514

the outsider lives around the corner from my place. I assure you it is no where near 450!

as for parking. I drive to concordia everyday (except when there is a snow storm) and find parking for free!

Simple, be a man, get a motorcycle, park downtown on pretty much any street corner for free. Best yet is people have respect for the bikes and never mess with them. The plus side was I could get home DT to ST-Charles North in 40 minutes even with slightly heavy traffic :D

Personally ATM because of snow I park at WI train station and take the 211 in.

Pay 4.50
wait until brake
Feed meter again until the your class is finished

The problem with this is, you will be tempted to skip a lot. Ask me how i know...

You can rent one of the residential buildings' parking from someone, that's what I do, Underground parking on St-Mathieu.
There's even ads on kijiji

If you want to go to Namur and take the metro, why not simply pay for indoor private parking in the CDN area? It is pretty cheap there (about $80/mo). If you can afford a nice car, then $80/mo for parking should not be a problem. When I say private parking, I mean apartment parking, none of that under a large complex BS, that is even more unsafe.

plamadon seems pretty safe, theres always alot of cars there, even if u come back at 10pm, the IGA next to it makes u look legit

How many days do you go to school? Probably not worth buying a bus pass.

I've only got class two days/week, so I just park at the lot across from Altaib @$10/day, and you can leave/come back and use the same ticket (once you know the guy). Problem is it's so f*cking tight, that your bumpers will get scratched. Been too scared to bring my STI there.

On de Maisoneuve and st-Mathieu (a little past actually) there's another place. $7.75 for students. I like it, because there's a bit more room, so you car is generally safe. Not to mention the guy sits in the booth and watches the cars. Give him an even $10 and ask to have a "safe spot". He'll park you between a couple BMW's or something.

Cheaper and better than the POS parking meters. Or ask 250 Rocket to let you ride bitch on his bike? I'm looking forward to March 15, can always make it home in <25 mins.

PS, my car has been broken into a few times in Westmount, never in Dorval.

get motion sensor with a mini alarm horn under driver seat with remote power source. (unbearable high pitched and loud).

dont forget razoblades on and behind your head unit.

Back