Weird shit happening in my apartment..

Paranormal-Activity-DVD-cover.jpg

this :)

I seriously stop reading now 'cause I'm scared! lol I hate things I can't understand.....irrational things should die!

Alec baldwin habite juste a coté.......Il fait le ménage du printemps
alec-baldwin.jpg

Ou

Tu a ca dans l'appart:

Moi je trouve ca poche et pas épeurant du tout. vive les film d'horreur des années 80-début 90 et rien d'autre.

jveux une liste :D j'en écoutais pas mal jadis.. j'tais membre sur un forum/tracker de torrents d'horreur.. j'en ai pogné des pas pire mais j'veux voir cque tu aurais vu que j'ai pas vu :D

oh et brother's pubes /case closed

looool hilarious replies, I watched both paranormal activities, its alright but far from what I'm experiencing. I was awakened by my own voice whispering in my ear this morning, its weird.. Could of been a dream.

its not made up and I know its not my brother trying to fuck around. He's scared shitless of stuff like that and just by his reaction to it all tells me he's not involved. No one else has access to that room except us.. That room is like an extension for the apartment, its not isolated and has no windows. There's a gap between the floor and the walls, which could easily let a rat slip in but since that room is an extension I don't really care if there's a rat. We'll keep on killing them and if it doesn't end we will have a talk with the landlord. But even if it was a hoard of rats living in the basement, why would they gather all their hair in front of my door?? This reminds me of the blair witch project, and I don't like it one bit lol

What freaks me out is that I'm stuck home for a week, with a hurt foot and crutches... I can't go anywhere!

looool hilarious replies, I watched both paranormal activities, its alright but far from what I'm experiencing. I was awakened by my own voice whispering in my ear this morning, its weird.. Could of been a dream.

its not made up and I know its not my brother trying to fuck around. He's scared shitless of stuff like that and just by his reaction to it all tells me he's not involved. No one else has access to that room except us.. That room is like an extension for the apartment, its not isolated and has no windows. There's a gap between the floor and the walls, which could easily let a rat slip in but since that room is an extension I don't really care if there's a rat. We'll keep on killing them and if it doesn't end we will have a talk with the landlord. But even if it was a hoard of rats living in the basement, why would they gather all their hair in front of my door?? This reminds me of the blair witch project, and I don't like it one bit lol

What freaks me out is that I'm stuck home for a week, with a hurt foot and crutches... I can't go anywhere!

Go there and post pics

Watch the movie THE RESURECTED i posted on page 1, in the dark at midnight...........now that will freak you out.

Last edited:
im afraid.. your going to have to go in there.. get a strong light in there, crawl in with a crowbar or something for your saftey. you have rats!
or if its an appartment, have the landlord do it. If he wont, leave!

the hair i cannot explain, but it could be a practical joke as mentioned.. it does look human.

I only live with my brother and I'm convinced its not him. He knows I would get back at him 10 times worse and he wouldn't risk it. If its him, he's possessed and I have a bigger problem to handle..

I already had the landlord come over, he's the one who provided the traps

Back