Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift ps2

Toze

anyone ever played this, I wish I still had my ps2 :( I had the whole Tokyo Xtreme Racer series
I remember spending hours playing this with my gf lol

Literally one of my favorite games on ps2. The only ones in my book that rival it was GTA SAN AN, Syphon Filter Omega, GT4 and Ace Of Combat Zero. I love this one and will fin a way to burn it since I have a modded ps2.

yep i got 1 and 2 and the tokyo extreme racer highway racing series.. amazing game for its time still play em from time to time !

I like the graphics, theyre ugly but they have charm imo. But the gameplay isn't that great in the drift version, I prefered tokyo highway challenge 2 and 3. I made the 2 like 3 times on Dreamcast.

any special program?

None required. You can do it with nero, alcohol 120%, roxio creator basic or your factory Dvd burning software. The disc protections back in that time were a joke. All you need to do is have a DVD ready, pop the original in and select copy dvd. The program should take care of the rest.

ok im making an iso of Drift 2. when its done i'll upload it to megaupload. If it works I'll make Drift1 and TXR3. I also have Auto Modellista.
Im about to leave so Ill have it for tomorrow

Last edited:
Back