Anyone know where to get PlastiDip in mtl?

Rice.Rockets

I'm looking at getting some Plasti Dip in a spray can form.

I heard it is very good for painting various interior exterior trims for a car

The can :
27120403d1255423376-plasti-dip-rubberizing-wheels-improves-stability-roller-bots-2348707795_d47c163a1b.jpg

The result:

plastidip048.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Forgot to mention, i've seen it at Rona before as well as Home Depot...but this was a while ago

Forgot to mention, i've seen it at Rona before as well as Home Depot...but this was a while ago

Thanks for the link! I looked at the home depot and rona website and found nothing :( . worst case I'll order one for me and boily hehe.

as far as I know, it is not sold anywhere in Canada.

roomer has it that it's because of some legal issue concerning the chemical contents!

I just checked the website for performix and it seems Home Depot and Carquest are retailers of this stuff and can get it...unless it's only the US counterparts that sell/get it

I'm looking to get a can in black as well, let me know if you find it at Home Depot. I know a store in Toronto that sells it (red, blue, yellow, black, clear) but if I can find it locally I'd rather do that instead. Btw the store is NextMod for those who are interested.

I dont know but tomorrow i stop to the home hardware in st-lazare just in case i let know everyone ! thank !

Salut tout le monde je revient du home hardware de st-lazare . et il mon placer une commande pour 2 spray ca prend une semaine a avoir !!

They sell them at performance improvements on st-charles, you can also check with sticky grafix west island i know they use it regularly however im not sure if the sell it.

Back