Police impounded my car what now ?

Wow i'm really surprised they could tow your car and everything because

this...I got ONE parking ticket of 42$ not paid, because i actually lost the damn

paper...Can they really tow me for that ticket lol?

this...I got ONE parking ticket of 42$ not paid, because i actually lost the damn

don't think so. OP is in a pretty bad spot. sounds like he had a shitton of tickets unpaid, so they took his licence until he paid. and instead of paying he kept driving, so they took his car until he pays.

The law is the law.
If nobody would be parking tickets what would happen ?

Suck it up and live with it folks, pay your dues.

basically the city has the right to suspend your license for any unpaid ticket after a period of time...happened to two of my friends...and once your licence is suspended they can impound your car if they see you driving it....its that simple

The law is the law.
If nobody would be parking tickets what would happen ?

Suck it up and live with it folks, pay your dues.

Pay our "Dues"? We have no dues to this government, they owe us, not the other way around. We the people have the power to say no, statutory legislation has no power of "Law" so stop calling them laws, they're acts and statutes.

serious, these people go around getting tickets, breaking laws and then complain when they are penalized for it?

The government can't just go and seize YOUR property because they see fit - Again it's "Beg apply and submit" because "Big brother" says so? I don't fucking think so. We live in a society of people that are able to make decisions for themselves, we shouldn't have to beg to travel in an automobile, traveling is a god given right.

The very fact that the government is attempting to create bullshit criminal charges for things like street racing or going too fast is completely insane, they just want more fucking money to line their pockets, why can't you people see what's going on? The government doesn't give 2 fucks about it's people, yet I always see people backing them up when they do shit like this -

"YEAH!! It's GREAT that they're doing this!! More money for OUR ROADS!! YEAHH!!"

^^ Wake up sheeple!

Reactions: MTV
Pay our "Dues"? We have no dues to this government, they owe us, not the other way around. We the people have the power to say no, statutory legislation has no power of "Law" so stop calling them laws, they're acts and statutes.

The government can't just go and seize YOUR property because they see fit - Again it's "Beg apply and submit" because "Big brother" says so? I don't fucking think so. We live in a society of people that are able to make decisions for themselves, we shouldn't have to beg to travel in an automobile, traveling is a god given right.

The very fact that the government is attempting to create bullshit criminal charges for things like street racing or going too fast is completely insane, they just want more fucking money to line their pockets, why can't you people see what's going on? The government doesn't give 2 fucks about it's people, yet I always see people backing them up when they do shit like this -

"YEAH!! It's GREAT that they're doing this!! More money for OUR ROADS!! YEAHH!!"

^^ Wake up sheeple!

after seeding through the crap, some of your core arguments make very good sense, but at the same time, there are far too many dubious people that would go crazy if there were no penalties for their actions and endanger innocent people in the process.

^^ Wake up sheeple!

This guy speaks the truth

fck teh govt, and fck their police puppets.

Oh, and to teh op and others in this thread, it depends on what youget caught doing, but sometimes you can get teh car out immediately, and sometimes you can't.

No plates you can get it back as soon as you have proof of payment, but no license I think it's the full 30 days. At least all teh times it's happened to me that's what its been.

fck teh govt, and fck their police puppets.

Oh, and to teh op and others in this thread, it depends on what youget caught doing, but sometimes you can get teh car out immediately, and sometimes you can't.

No plates you can get it back as soon as you have proof of payment, but no license I think it's the full 30 days. At least all teh times it's happened to me that's what its been.

that makes sense then.
my car got towed because i forgot to renew my plate.

Update on my car being pounded .

I payed my 215 dollars worth of parking tickets at city hall , Following that I had to go to the saq to show that Ive payed my due so I can obtain the right to drive a car .

I was the able to make a demand to have my car back rather then to have It sit at the pound and pay 15 dollars a day , The process should take any where between 5-7days .

Im am partially at fault and I wont sit here and cry about It , But what blows my mind Is that the PIGS have the right to just leave you on the corner of a street and tell you find a new way home with a smile.

To the cop that that smiled and told me to find a new way to get home sadly you work 9-5 and karmas a bitch :ky:

BIG MIKE If youre reading this :werd::bigup:
BIG MIKE FOR MONTREAL REP :) AT LAST SOME ONE HAS THE SAME VIEWS LIKE ME.

Ive taken the liberty to contact the Gazett , One of there reps Is currently reading our forums , If you guys have storys to share ...shine In , Wether It be cops harrasing you because you own a sex car or not , Because youre exhaust was to loud, Because youre windows happen to look darker then what they are do to a black Interior or simply because they felt the need to tag youre plates and break youre balls because there on there periods and Its that time of the month...

Im sure the last thing they want and need Is another spoil hence "COPS HAVE QUOTAS"...

Last edited:
The big problem is our government is run by greedy mother fuckers that are in debt to their teeth and want more money - just to go into more debt!

This city is run by a bunch of monkeys and clowns, Montreal is a god damned circus act these days... Potholes the size of basketballs are everywhere, they want to hike gas prices, taxes, food is going to skyrocket due to costing more for transportation, but people just sit back and complain... They want change but are either too ignorant and lazy or completely gave up hope to actually educate themselves on how change can happen... It's not us sitting around bitching and complaining that's going to change anything, we need to remove the government and make a clean slate, we don't need a "society(Corporation)" nor a "government(again another corporation). We need honest people to step up to the plate and create a self efficient system, we shouldn't have people working like slaves in this day and age, we've got incredible technology to work for us.

We also need to completely remove the current monetary system but that's a whole other discussion. Whatever happened to people working for themselves and actually accomplishing things instead of working for wal-mart(the town killer) and making minimum wadge working slave labour just to "get by" ? The world was such a great place in the early 1900's... Then corporations started getting greedy and we lost all of our hard working artisans and craftsmen/women.

The big problem is our government is run by greedy mother fuckers that are in debt to their teeth and want more money - just to go into more debt!

This city is run by a bunch of monkeys and clowns, Montreal is a god damned circus act these days... Potholes the size of basketballs are everywhere, they want to hike gas prices, taxes, food is going to skyrocket due to costing more for transportation, but people just sit back and complain... They want change but are either too ignorant and lazy or completely gave up hope to actually educate themselves on how change can happen... It's not us sitting around bitching and complaining that's going to change anything, we need to remove the government and make a clean slate, we don't need a "society(Corporation)" nor a "government(again another corporation). We need honest people to step up to the plate and create a self efficient system, we shouldn't have people working like slaves in this day and age, we've got incredible technology to work for us.

We also need to completely remove the current monetary system but that's a whole other discussion. Whatever happened to people working for themselves and actually accomplishing things instead of working for wal-mart(the town killer) and making minimum wadge working slave labour just to "get by" ? The world was such a great place in the early 1900's... Then corporations started getting greedy and we lost all of our hard working artisans and craftsmen/women.

You should just copy and paste your same old rant in every thread instead of re-wording it each time.

Big Mike has said some serious stupidities on this forum before, but he's completely right in this thread.

Je deteste ces enculé de gros porc plus que probablement 10 ti coune en civic combiné!!!

Mais tu l'a cherché paye tes ticket et regle ca, je suis sure la prochaine fois tu vas pas niaiser avec ca.

Moi j'ai fait le con une fois, j'avait pogner un ticket de muffler et j'ai continuer a rouler avec le char, il m'ont repogner 2 semaine apres et la j'ai eu bien plus, un autre ticket et une inspection que je n'aurait jamais pu passer sans débourser 1500$ dessus en réparation, le char vallait 1500$, alors le char est partie a scrap, je le regrette encore aujourd'hui et il est encore la a la meme scrap, chaque fois que je vais a cette scrap ca me fait de la peine..........

Alors asteure je veut pu de muffler gros comme un cul d'éléphant, pu jamais.......Ca coute souvent trop cher et ca décrisse le morale ignorer les loies.

Niaise pas avec les flic sinon il vont te niaiser.

Fait chier pour toi mais qu'est tu veut c'est comme ca ils ont toujours le gros bout du bat ces connard.

Last edited:

i'd check that out if i was you. parking tickets add up after a while and a 40$ ticket can turn into a 100$+ ticket

Back