Canadian CF-18s finally drop bombs

MontrealM3

Legacy Member
Yeah for the pilots

http://fr.canoe.ca/infos/international/archives/2011/03/20110323-153039.html

CF-18-Hornet.jpg

To our everlasting shame. I am ashamed to be a canadian today.

x2 *tu*

Plus for every 500lbs bomb they drop it will cost us taxpayers $150,000, $1.2 million for each Sparrow missile, $200,000/hour for the plane's operational cost, $200/hour pilot and danger pay and all this on top of us Canadians being war criminals !

Enfin tabarnac on les utilisent pour de vrais.
Bin content qu'on va avoir des nouveaux F-35 aussi.
Notre flotte fait vraiment pitié à comparé aux autres pays.
On a l'air d'une bande de hippie de maternelle avec nos avions de pauvre.
Bin content que le gouverment s'est enfin réveillé!

Enfin tabarnac on les utilisent pour de vrais.
Bin content qu'on va avoir des nouveaux F-35 aussi.
Notre flotte fait vraiment pitié à comparé aux autres pays.
On a l'air d'une bande de hippie de maternelle avec nos avions de pauvre.
Bin content que le gouverment s'est enfin réveillé!

You should do your homework, the peace loving Trudeau era government spent 10 times more on defense then the Harper government, the Cons is giving an "illusion" they are actually spending for defense !

The same CF-18s, frigates and tanks are still from that era !, the only thing the Mulroney government did was give our soldiers distinct environmental uniforms that you see today. The contracts for these are still marked 1988 !

I am a decorated member of the CF with over 28 years of service ...I hate people who lie and twist the truth !

So you would have attacked Khadafi if they told you to do it.

1. Members can carry out their orders first and then protest through the Chain of Command
2. Members can use the conscientious objection clause
3. Members can take the government and DND to court

Lt. Watada vs the US Government !

EdT is 46 years old at least??

49058_520891767_2161_n.jpg

Note type of satellite dish and where it points...Ministry of State Security (MSS) updates lol:

Last edited:
I am a decorated member of the CF with over 28 years of service ...I hate people who lie and twist the truth !

GTFO no way! You? I'd only believe it if I saw it. MR I hate Capitalism a member of the Canadian Forces. Ya right! If that's true your more confused than a gay teenager.

Back