In 1 second of driving = 1000$

turns out depending on the circumstances, you might in fact be able to sue the city for this. Not sure what those circumstances are, (has something to do with how long the pothole's been there and what kind of damage it did) but you might be able to get your money.

Might be worth looking into.

Then as i said u are in the exception of 300+.....
You have the money for a 996, you want to live in Montreal now assume the cost.

1000$ may still be a 1000$ but when you drive such car it's like changing a cheap 4 season tire for the average joe.

I sense jealousy....

Seriously, it's all relative. Yes he may have more money then some, but as much as me replacing a $250 tire on my car, it's probably equivalent to his $1000 tire. Either way, it's money going into the garbage, cause of something that shouldn't happen.

I feel your pain Rob.

I have just over 400 KMs on the odo of my brand new 135i and I've already dropped $400 on a new run flat after hitting a hole on the 20 in the middle lane doing like 110. It put a 3" tear into the tire.

I sense jealousy....

Seriously, it's all relative. Yes he may have more money then some, but as much as me replacing a $250 tire on my car, it's probably equivalent to his $1000 tire. Either way, it's money going into the garbage, cause of something that shouldn't happen.

x1000....money is money, if I lost a $20 from my wallet I'd be pissed even though it's a $20

Yes money is money i agree but i will not cry for him either or have any issue sleeping at night.

Then as i said u are in the exception of 300+.....
You have the money for a 996, you want to live in Montreal now assume the cost.

1000$ may still be a 1000$ but when you drive such car it's like changing a cheap 4 season tire for the average joe.

You cant think like that... the average joe changes their tires once they are worn out to the metal as well... this guy still had to spend 1000$ that could have been used for many other things and thats the whole point.

ca c'est moi qui conduit à montreal...

neither will I, but I still sympathize ... this is an automotive forum after all... next time it could be you.

Actually i have blown a tire last week. Pothhole + Water (so u don't see crap) = Blown tire.
If every member would post their blown parts cause of pothhole or stupidity they may have made we could probably fill a whole section.

Actually i have blown a tire last week. Pothhole + Water (so u don't see crap) = Blown tire.
If every member would post their blown parts cause of pothhole or stupidity they may have made we could probably fill a whole section.

Then again, if no one posted any stupidities at all, the off topic section would be completely empty.

Then again, if no one posted any stupidities at all, the off topic section would be completely empty.

Montreal is a shit hole and keeps getting worse.

I feel bad driving my car on these roads, I really do.

Back