What a sound but what a dumbass...

Why is the dog walker and mother with a child crossing in the middle of the street? If they stay on the sidewalk like they're goddamn suppose to, nothing will happen.

Why is the dog walker and mother with a child crossing in the middle of the street? If they stay on the sidewalk like they're goddamn suppose to, nothing will happen.

I feel like we can discuss this for a very long time. With so much HP it takes a split second for the back end to kick out, crash and collect someone...

I feel like we can discuss this for a very long time. With so much HP it takes a split second for the back end to kick out, crash and collect someone...

my snap oversteer honda will have that happen long before a 599 with 3204920384 electronic aids turned on

The back cannot step out on a new Ferrari with the manetino in the right position.

Une Ferrari vaut plus cher que la couverture d'assurance vie d'un russe de toutes façons.

Driving like that on a residential street with people on it is not exactly brilliant no matter how many aids your car has; but its a nice car none the less! Totally expected from good 'ol russia.

Back