Drag Grudge/Money Races?

REGALJ

Hi I'm new in Montreal from the U.S I wanted to know is there any money/grudge racing in the Montreal area, at the drag strips/streets? or any sites that are dedicated to drag racing in Montreal. PM or reply, Thanks

Just a heads up, there's no money in Montreal. Everyone is poor. Everything we earn by working is stolen by the government and then given to mobsters who buy yachts and Ferraris so all the poor people they stole from will go drool at their feet and call them ballers.

Just a heads up, there's no money in Montreal. Everyone is poor. Everything we earn by working is stolen by the government and then given to mobsters who buy yachts and Ferraris so all the poor people they stole from will go drool at their feet and call them ballers.

loled hahahaha

(OP, its true though)

I loled hard :)

Napierville 1/4 mile track is a good place to start. Im sure you'll find someone who wants to make a bet on a pass or two...

there used to be plenty of this in MTL, but unfortunately your about twenty years to late........................................

usually some people are willing to walk the talk. last time it happens (in my case) was like 4 years ago.

ended up 10 cars on the 40 in the waste island. turbo neon ended up kicking some 110mph "type R-arse"

with the state of our roads we'd have to drag race 4x4's but with the price of gas we cant afford to gas our 4x4's so we dont race :D

I guess drag racing isn't that big in Montreal. Ill spend some time at the tracks this summer, check out the seen.

We have a drag program this year...but not so much for money, well, if we win ya but not the betting type

Hi I'm new in Montreal from the U.S I wanted to know is there any money/grudge racing in the Montreal area, at the drag strips/streets? or any sites that are dedicated to drag racing in Montreal. PM or reply, Thanks

Just a heads up, talking about illegal street racing on this forum is prohibited. Anyways welcome.

Back