THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

There's already a waiting line to get in, now it's gonna be even worse with the fee (and those broke ass ricers who'll try to back up, because they don't have 2$) and then if you want your rotteux you have to make the line again and again. I don't mind two bucks, but I enjoyed way more the atmosphere in the Walmart parking, get in, have some fun, people eveeeeeerywhere, get out whenever you want, come back in if you're done dealing drugs for the night... just a big ass meeting with a ton of people.

Now you want to be selective about the cars that get in, you need to pay a fee, there's a rock "band", hot-dogs, security... what's next? A 50$ membership to have access to the parking? JDM Mondays @ Beach Club with DJ superdouche?

Anyway I don't really care and was exagerating, but you do realise that in the whole crowd, the ones that probably buy on overdosed performance are the ricers with their shitty Civics you want to exclude.

If there's jailbaits, people will still come.

entry fee = I park beside parking lot and walk over... maximum profit

pour 2 piasses si tu fais sa tes radin en maudit... les organisateurs investissent beaucoup de leur temps pour organiser un événement de qualité, 2$ pour couvrir les frais et les encourager à poursuivre leur effort c'est tellement rien...

my 2 cents

I think 2 bucks is worth it, and you get "free" food... If it helps avoid potential accidents it's a good idea. But what's the security going to do? The guy that was there last week was just standing at the entrance looking pretty... I understand there will be the presence thing, but sooner or later people will just realize "hey, they aren't gonna do anything anyways". Unless you're going to get actual cops and give tickets.

And to the guy who complained he's already leaving Veudreuil to attend, I drove an hour and a half last monday just to see some nice cars. So stop complaining... your $2 is the price of a hot dog at an average restaurant anyways, so you're getting a hot dog, and the chance for a better parking spot, instead of having a nice STI (for example), and being stuck between two rusted out civics with their I752 swap and nothing but a no-name "cold air" intake and a no-name fart can...

I think it's overall a good idea, as far as greater good goes. There's some positives and negatives; negatives being some cheap bastards might not come anymore. Judging though by the cars I saw last week, I don't think $2 is going to break the bank...

I dont think the fee will be worth it to be honest. It will just stir up more shit and all the "ricers" if you say so will just go to the parking next door and just start there own "show" or there own event and just make more noise, more chaos and bring more attention for the events to be closed. And then when the police come to check up, what we will charge them too??

More people will go to the parking lot on the other side of the street and walk over, so you will have less cars in your "paying parking lot" and you wont make enough to cover the security and the event as a whole.

And also charging for public parking is illegal, you need consent of all the stores in the vicinity and from the city council.

just my 2 cents.

yeah, maybe there is a way to raise the money instead of charging a fee... Carwash, raffles with prizes, competitions (with participation fees) IE: show and shine, best jdm, best euro, etc etc. maybe sell t-shirt or stickers..

I dont think the 2$ entry fee is going to make a big difference honestly. I think it would be better and add an extra degree of participation from the crowd if there were things that were more organized.

You can't charge people for parking.

Just like Baroc wrote, there are other ways of raising money. $2 fee to enter a Show N Shine contest? Great idea. Park all the competitors for the Show N Shine in a reserved section, and let the winner take 50/50 or even get a local shop to donate cleaning products to the winner...

Raffle prizes would work very well too... get a couple shops to donate gift certificates or something, and raffle them off!

Good luck! :bigup:

JDM Mondays @ Beach Club with DJ superdouche?

loled hard at this

pour 2 piasses si tu fais sa tes radin en maudit... les organisateurs investissent beaucoup de leur temps pour organiser un événement de qualité, 2$ pour couvrir les frais et les encourager à poursuivre leur effort c'est tellement rien...

my 2 cents

they're not charging to make money off of this, theyre charging for security. When a fun event turns too organized it dies.

botom line.. who ever acts like a retard and races around, does burnouts, blows stops, does 60k ina parking lot... theyll come anyways. wether they pay to park in the parking or just park outside. theyll come. and still act a fool when they leave.....

setup a huge designated parkin... any1 is welcome. but 1 exit only. one witch has a corner in it or somthing. then ppl are forced to go slow. plus itll also cause a little jam so ppl cant b stupid..

charging wont do much besides split up those who will pay and those who wont. but every1 will still come.... well just end up with groups..

i adore these meets. and i would hate to see them die... like mentioned above not many will pay to chill with their buddies..

some1 will just make a new meet point and ppl will go there. overdose has done a wonderfull job seting up these meets and thanks for that but botom line.. fools will be fools. wether u let them park with us or not

I don't have a problem with 2$ but as mentioned above, most of the guys will probably just park across the lot, chill and walk on over.

I'll park next door with EV and Charles and then we'll laugh at the people waiting 3 hours in line to pay 2$ to park their car.

La meilleur idée c'est d'avoir juste une sortie, qui donne sur la voie de service de la 13 par example. Ca évite que les gens déconnent dans le stationnement du centre d'achat quand ils partent.

Pour le $2, whatever, tant qu'il n'y a pas de line-up pour payer.

lol what they charging money for the meet now?
also there is free food? if theres free food fuck it i'll pay the 2$

the fee is gonna kill the huge attendence this meet has.... lol.

bet you there will be the paid area JDM monday meet and the JDM monday meet in the next parking lot.

Back