THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Laval sector on Meteomedia. Damn it, who did the rain dance again!?

Why does it happen every monday :( stupid mondays.
Now i'm going to europe for 2 wks and will miss even more...

Sky cleared up in the past 30minutes. It's looking good to have a clear night out!

Bring your shams!

I dont understand what the problem you guys with burnouts? Light it up enough hard parking! Most of the guys at the meets are straight pussies. You guys gave my friend in a neon shit but your all scared of a 480whp neon. Light it up and lock it down for the streets.

Oh and if theres a charge to park in a lot thats fucking gay.

I dont understand what the problem you guys with burnouts? Light it up enough hard parking! Most of the guys at the meets are straight pussies. You guys gave my friend in a neon shit but your all scared of a 480whp neon. Light it up and lock it down for the streets.

it's more of the parking lot owners who don't want burnouts than organizers and people attending as far as i know. and besides, something like this could happen
notice what's said at 0:36

tit-coune wanna tit coune??

On est pas la pour tourner une scene de fast and furious vintage collection. Toi et ton ami vont au meet pour impressionner les petite filles et le reste vont au meet pour discuter avec d'autre amateurs d'auto.

I've probably repeated time and time again in this thread explaining why we don't want people doing burnouts and stupid shit... WE'VE BEEN WARNED THE FU*KING POLICE!!!!! But yet, some people still don't seem to understand. So if the cops show up and stop everyone there, hand out inspections, tickets and whatever else... well it ain't our problem.

And, if you would have actually taken the time to read all the posts in this thread, you would know that there will NOT be a charge to get in...

Last edited:
it's more of the parking lot owners who don't want burnouts than organizers and people attending as far as i know. and besides, something like this could happen
notice what's said at 0:36

Lol sorry thats really funny. Also the homosexual saying thats why we get kicked out of these venues made me laugh even more. If you cant drive and you try and do something cool then dont do it but if you know how to drive and want a little smoke show go for it! I still think a lot of you guys are scared to run against something quick.

Back