THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

bahahaha MIND CONTROL! I am AMAZED at how serious people take this cyber-chat thing haha!!
seriously, I have a shitbox car thats automatic and couldnt burnout for sh1t.. but if you people really want to stop all thisL
1. GET OFF YOUR FREAKING PC
2. GANG UP
3. CONFRONT THEM ONE BY ONE
ps: still cant beleive how easy it is to toy with you guys HAHAHAHA!!!

troll_fail.jpg

i love how when we had our first meet at lafleur and everybody was doin burns and doinf vtec
pulls on boul st-jean or w-e street name and everybody was just there like yeeeeeaah and nobody cried after

The lafleur meet isn't every week. JDM Mondays have been going on for a long time and Im sure everyone wants to keep it that way

ok so mother nature say she wont cry tonight ,so its not gonna rain today.. lets hope there no crash this time lol see u guys tonight

if it doesn't rain ill be there, hopefully it'll be a nice quiet meet, still haven't met a bunch of you guys formally yet, would be cool

lol'd hard at the douche bag in the in the black chevy truck with a very tame 351. he was revving the shit out of it, and then wondered why it wouldn't run properly. I'm guessing he's a honda guy....

loll at all those guy sayin' to me at the end of the parking lot burnout and drift ... well as i said "fuck That" lolol , More Swag less Burnout .

Back