WHAT would you do?

Rat^3

So here is the deal... I have been dating this girl since October, things are great, hot sex, get along great and have great conversations. At the start she told me her ex proposed to her and she said no...

Fast forward to now... I found out that after all this time she actually IS engaged lol What do I do? Play it out and keep fucking her or confront her? Her bf doesnt live in this country and she leaves next month for the summer.

And after that, they say that WE are the assholes...

Continue to fuck her until she leaves.

Unless you care about her just do what you want to do until she leaves? C'est sur que si les emotions sont presentes dans cette histoire, LEAVE ASAP.

naw shes leaving the country for work, I do care about her which is weird since usually I'm a pretty big slut

I probably would have flipped finding out she is actually engaged. Even if I didn't care about her, I think being deceived like that just overall sucks; I don't want to fool around with someone else's fiancée either.

What I would do: Get the hell out of there... maybe fuck her once or twice before. No dates or meaningful conversations. Also, meet her friends and see if you can leap over to one of them for the summer since she will be gone.

We are in 21st century ...film what you do with her at your place and send the short movie to her fianc� or whatever if you consider youve been played-end!

Fuck her until she leaves then forget about her.

x2

We are in 21st century ...film what you do with her at your place and send the short movie to her fianc� or whatever if you consider youve been played-end!

x2 lol like I always say - Hit it and film it, sell the sex tape ftw.

There's no way you could ever trust a fucking cunt like that, Bitches like her are the sole reason why relationships never last anymore.

Just do yourself a favor, don't get her preggers from now and until she leaves, you'd be fucked for the rest of your life.

Fuck her until she leaves, as she's on the plane trip leaving to (most probably) see him, contact him once she's left, at which point he'll probably contact her as she's mid-way into her travel. Shit'll blow out of epic proportions for her. Can't say she doesn't deserve it though.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........................................................

I don't know, i'd tell her for sure. I'd never be engaged with her too.

Does her boyfriend, fiancee idk know about this.......is he doing the same thing..maybe he is, maybe not.......who knows. I'd ask her! Can you believe her? Maybe not.....Try it lol. Share the results with us lol.

Maybe i'd even tell her boyfriend about it if he's not an asshole. It will be hard to know for sure....but if he isnt i'd stop yes..

Unce upon a time, a wise man told me The 4 Fs about women:

Find 'em
Feel 'em
Fuck 'em
FORGET 'em

Back