esdafoo's Baby-Benz: 190e W201 2JZ HKS T51R

Nouvelles chaussures! Un ptit peu plus large. :p Comme a dit Richard (qui n'aime pas les stretchs hehe), ca l'air plus viril.

img3137x.jpg

img3142zw.jpg

img3145d.jpg

Avec le diff qui resort en dessous, hmmm j'adore cette photo!!

img3150nn.jpg

Toujours remisée. Je suis en démarrage d'entreprise, Drift Around Canada, donc mon temps et argent vont là-dedans pour le moment. Aussitôt que ca se place je sors ca de l'entreposage pour la terminer! :)

i love the quality of your build and attention to detail. very clean and direct. every part has a purpose and a function and not built to show off. props to you sir...

i have only one question out of curiosity of my purist side..., any reason you didnt go with building the Merc engine and turbo that instead?

aftermarket support for the 2jz, tons of parts and not too expensive to make a lot of power from, transmissions are almost bulletproof. same reason i put my S52 for sale and will dump a 2jz in the M3

i love the quality of your build and attention to detail. very clean and direct. every part has a purpose and a function and not built to show off. props to you sir...

i have only one question out of curiosity of my purist side..., any reason you didnt go with building the Merc engine and turbo that instead?

ek9jo is right, the aftermarket parts availability is a good point. Also, the 2JZ is my dream engine. With RPS manifold and HKS T51R, it's the most beautifull sound of the world to my hears. :) And the T51R is pretty rare I haven't seen an other with my eyes.

An other point is that I want to reach 1000whp+, and it's "easy" with 2JZ engines. Next winter if my new business runs great, I'll build a 3.4L stroker engine and crank up the boost until I'm afraid of the car, then I'll crank it up a little more haha.

Last edited:
La voiture rentre chez RD aujourd'hui pour la grande finale! J'ai changé les injecteurs 880cc pour des 2200cc ID2000 et une couple d'autre bébelles. Stay tuned! :)

Back