Kate Middleton's wedding dress: terrible

Lots of people give a crap about their wedding, me included as well as all of my British family. Of course people love the pageantry of it, that's a part of it all as it is a royal wedding.It is an amazing thing to witness as well as historical and it's not like their are going to run off to Vegas anyway. But it's also not like this is a fixed relationship. They still have a proper love story.

That's in my opinion.

royalty is barbaric

it's 2B people watching the royal wedding actually lol

u mad they;re only be your parents and friends attending your wedding?

People who watched this are brainwashed by oprah and the media. Smart people would be against this shit. Watching a royal bloodline of inbreds isn't my cup of tea.

1/3 of the world's population watched this shit? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA no

Supposedly the most watched television event in history :dunno: I loved seeing the masses of zombies follow along just to watch these inbreds kiss. Woulda been a hell of a terrorist target.

and this guy can't post anything without:

-getting all offensed
-not getting the sarcasm
-flaming anyone
-making death threats.

and this guy hijacks threads thinking he'll get people on his side to bash me cuz he's one wussed out asian guy who can't stand on his own, asian pride huh?

People who watched this are brainwashed by oprah and the media. Smart people would be against this shit. .

hahahaha what a bunch of crap! You may be against it and that is fine but to call others dumb after saying this comment is hilarious.

sure buddy

CNN estimates at 2billion with another possible 400 million watching online. McLeans estimates 3 billion.. Prince Charles has 750 million views and there are so many more people with access to TV and obviously internet now that the estimates would make sense.

hahahaha what a bunch of crap! You may be against it and that is fine but to call others dumb after saying this comment is hilarious.

It's not hilarious, it's a sad truth in reality. It's history repeats itself, it's so fucking sad. All the peasants gather around as the royal blood line has another inbred wedding, soon will come the inbred kids.

I vote this wedding and it's family politically incorrect... Hmm, I'll probably be assassinated in the next week. Peace out guys I <3 MR!

X2.....je me suis mariée l'été passé et je ne peux pas imaginer devoir vivre mon mariage en suivant un protocole stricte de comment marcher, se positionner, quoi faire à tel moment ou quoi dire....non....ton mariage c'est unique.

This just in, nobody cares about your wedding

She looked smoking, it's pretty simple if you're royalty and famous, people are going to watch. I could care a less but I find it amusing how people get so mad.

We have wasted our money on much more pointless things

People who watched this are brainwashed by oprah and the media. Smart people would be against this shit. Watching a royal bloodline of inbreds isn't my cup of tea.

Basically, this. Idolizing one family based solely on the fact they're inbred is incredibly sad. Am I'm being very serious here.

most women I know DVRed it mostly for the pageantry (waking up during the night to watch is really ridiculous)

I could not care less about this wedding. It's really just a wedding so why the big fuss? There's tons more of historical events that don't get nearly enough attention and that are actually important.

Did this thread really get 1000 views lol. I guess more people are interested in this then let on. I'm not going to lie, I had a mild fascination with this wedding or pretty much any other event that is this huge. Next up in my book of mildly fascinating events:

Endeavor Shuttle launch (perhaps Sunday)
Kentucky Derby May 7th.

Supposedly the most watched television event in history :dunno: I loved seeing the masses of zombies follow along just to watch these inbreds kiss. Woulda been a hell of a terrorist target.

*tu**tu**tu* I couldn't agree more!

The sheeples will take a day off work (unpaid) to spend the fucking day on the couch watching a wedding of some of the useless human beings on Earth. What has the world come to is all I am going to say. The same people (some) will call other cultures medieval but when it comes to this royal bullshit, it's all well and good!? WTF. This royal bullshit is fucking medieval you retards!

Inb4 EdT says something, I'll say it, the Chinese and the rest of the intelligent world are really laughing at you now.:bigup:

and this guy hijacks threads thinking he'll get people on his side to bash me cuz he's one wussed out asian guy who can't stand on his own, asian pride huh?

how is this even bashing?

and this guy can't post anything without:

-getting all offensed
-not getting the sarcasm
-flaming anyone
-making death threats.

Back