Article: Killer 69' Mustang.

VWSpeed

Speechless...

Vehicle Description:

Champion drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his RTR brand have teamed up with Team Need for Speed to build this one-of-a-kind, fully-functional Street/Drift machine. Balancing 5.0 liters of tire-shredding American horsepower with vintage American and drift-culture inspired design influences, Vaughn has incorporated state-of-the-art technology while retaining a nostalgic feel in his vision for the '69 Mustang's timeless body. The RTR-X is NOT a trailer queen! It was designed and built from the ground up to be driven hard and, while Vaughn will be the only one thrashing it in real life, the entire world will soon be able to enjoy driving the RTR-X virtually in upcoming Need for Speed video game releases.

03-1969-mustang-rtr-x-1304018106.jpg

17-1969-mustang-rtr-x.jpg

09-1969-mustang-rtr-x-1304018120.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/29/vaughn-gittin-jr-takes-his-1969-rtr-x-mustang-out-to-play/

can you not read 5.0 american tire shredding v8 im digging the ITBs but what happens if it starts to rain

I dig the green wheels, I'd just get rid of the green vinyl on the hood. Keep the green fogs though just for shits. I approve, awesome.

Back