Samsung Galaxy S2

I doubt it's 700$, you can't compare European pricing. The galaxy S and nexus S launched at 499 and 549 for all 4 variants, I hope the S2 stays around that range.

Nexus 3 is coming out around X-mas, should be insane if the rumours are true.

Ice Cream Sandwich looks like it will destroy iOS unless Apple comes out with something "revolutionary"....lol.

After watching the keynote and some of the speculation, like you said, looks like it'll hit Q4 this year...if not early Q1 2012 be quad core and have massive scale-ability to reduce fragmentation.

I could bear with my Magic for that. That would be a true upgrade.

Pas super super le LG, surtout si tu compares au SGSII

Peux etre que le SGSII va sortir chez T-Mo USA, tu pourra alors l'utiliser sur Videotron.

Sinon change de carrier, si tu veux un telephone bleeding edge, c'est pas ideal les bands limité de videotron.

Ouin, je suis pas un super pro de techno, mais je veux de quoi qui va pas êre complétement outdaté dans 6 mois :)

A ce que je peut voir Bell et Virgin vont avoir le SGS2.

Si leurs forfaits sont vraiment plus cher que chez védéotron, je crois que j'aurais pas le choix d'aller avec le LG, a moins que ça soit une poubelle. Par contre je l'ai essayé vite fait, et je dois dire qu'il est extremement rapide!

^^ Si tu n'es pas trop techno et que tu tiens à aller chez Vidéotron, regarde pour le Panache. Tu devrais faire deux ans sans problème avec ce téléphone. Mon co-worker vient de se le procurer chez Vidéotron, il est vraiment bien. On s'entend sur un point il n'est pas LE téléphone de l'heure, mais il est vraiment bien.

Oui je l'ai vu, mais je tiens aussi a avoir un caméra vidéo de bonne qualité, bonne durée de la batterie, écran bien clair et légéreté. Je pense que le SGS2 va etre dur a battre dans ces catégories!

Oui je l'ai vu, mais je tiens aussi a avoir un caméra vidéo de bonne qualité, bonne durée de la batterie, écran bien clair et légéreté. Je pense que le SGS2 va etre dur a battre dans ces catégories!

Bonne durée de batterie et Android, ca vas pas ensemble...

Bope, I can't even get 24 hours out of my shit. I'm going to get the SGSII until the iPhone 5 comes out and then I'll get that.

Android, unfortunately, offers less than an jailbreaked iPhone. Less applications, less developers, less battery life etc... I gave it a try, I HOPED it was better but it's still not as fluid and smooth as an iPhone. What kills Android, and this was admitted by Google themselves, is the fact that there are so many different hardwares running the same software that it scares all the devs away from the platform. Your app might work fine on a phone, but be buggy as shit on another one. You need to get all the models of phones and most devs don't want to do that.

I'm really mad and angry to give my money to Apple, but I have no choice. They make the best smart phone. Not because of its hardware but because of it's software. Same goes for the tablet world.

Everytime I see this thread title, I think of this:

images

carry on..

or if can you just wait for the updated samsung galaxy s2, its supposed to have dual-core running at 1.4ghz as opposed to 1.2 currently and have 1gb of ram. Its rumored to come out when the iphone 5 comes out ... called something like samsung galaxy s2 plus

regarding fragmentation it should be "resolved" with Ice cream sandwich... how true who knows... and while you're at it, you can wait for the Nexus Prime thats supposed to run on Ice Cream sandwich.... but i guess with technology you'll always have a reason to wait... so just go with what'll be available when you renew.

Back