Impreza

Maudit qui faut être colon pour poser des plomb sur la "lips" d'un mag. Ça fait pas très professionnel.

Oui, je pensais être le seul a dire ca, mais Bon..

As for the tints, I'm not a big fan of the Longueuil police department. Seems like they enjoy making people's lives rough, so no, even though I haven't been pulled over, id rather be left alone. The wheels were very hard to find. It took me 3 months to find a set at a decent price without damage. Sti owners drive their cars hard and a lot of the mags for sale have major curb rash or are bent.

Oui, je pensais être le seul a dire ca, mais Bon..

As for the tints, I'm not a big fan of the Longueuil police department. Seems like they enjoy making people's lives rough, so no, even though I haven't been pulled over, id rather be left alone. The wheels were very hard to find. It took me 3 months to find a set at a decent price without damage. Sti owners drive their cars hard and a lot of the mags for sale have major curb rash or are bent.

worst is, for me a dark taint is a must. I park downtown all the time and sometime, part of my hockey equipment is on my back seat because it doesn't fit the trunk. Also, they keep bitching at how many cars get broken into but they don't allow you to passively protect your belonging... I'll eat the ticket any day and fuck-off the officer.

So I bought BBS Golds wrapped in Potenza R07s and UPS lost my center Caps. I have to say, every time someone ships me something with them, I realize how incompetent they are.

Here is what I got though.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Amazing!! All the time and effort you put into this car just proves how much you love it, and trust me it looks really good! Sorry to hear those bodyshop guys screwed you over, i hate mechanics and auto workers so much, but i guess life goes on good thing you fixed it yourself. DIY sometimes is the best way to go. I am going to check out a subaru impreza gc tomorrow and buy if it does not have many problems! Good luck with your project!

Nice car but I don't understand the red color and seems like you put ALOT of money and time into it.. Was it worth it ?

^I spent around 5k.

Was it worth it?

I think so, it was a fun experience. 5k isn't a bank breaker for me. I'm paying half a condo mortgage and a triplex one. I didn't want to get something new.

To be honest, this wasn't planned. I had an S/C eclipse, which blew an engine. I had in mind selling it and getting a 2006-2007 WRX or STI. My father then got sick and I had to take over things at the Triplex much earlier than planned.
The condo was an investment that seems to be coming to fruition. I had about 25k to buy a car and I had contact Polak to buy his STI.

Then I went to pick up a car for my brother from QC, it was 3k. I drove it back and really liked it. My brother ended up wanting my eclipse and I gave him it. I was stuck with the GC8. I was driving it around when I decided to paint it. Then the brakes, then the radiator, then the lights, then the interior. I did 80% myself, minus the paint job.

looking great each time, the rims look good but sucks that UPS lost your center caps, must cost a pretty penny at the dealer, whats next to do on the list?

Back