Euro-meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseb777

Legacy Member
Euro meeting tous les mardi 21h00 au "canadian-tire" de blainville, sortie 25 de l'autoroute 15.
TOUT LES MARDI À COMPTER DU 21 MAI

SOYEZ AU RENDEZ-VOUS.

AUDI - BMW - VOLKSWAGEN - BENZ - BIENVENUE À VOUS

NO JAPAN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

INFO: vrtuning@hotmail.com

it's not in Laval it's in Blainville !

If I have a Ford focus can I go ?

Cause it's not a japan car ! :D !

It's like a 50-50 between european and domestic car ! Cause the car have been concepted in Europe but it's an american car !

so !?

hahaha i support brokwrx! You'll see me tonight dude! :D

Btw, there's already a volks meeting every tuesday at julep. I don't think your meeting will work. People prefer to go at julep, and i must say, volks night are kinda cool....even if i have a japanese car :D

j'ai toujours pensé que les SAAB 9³ étaien`de très belles voitures... Tracks3000 tu viens de confirmer ce que je pensais!!!!
crazy!:bigup:

hey track I have a photo of your car....

should I post it??? you know which one.... :devil:

peace

since we are posting SAABs

900r.b.2.jpg

9-3.19bb2.jpg

any one want to buy my 17" SAAB wheels? Ill sell them cheap, just ordered a new set.

j'pense que le monsieurs s'est faite torcher par une couple de japan shitt pour avoir une attitude de meme! LOL :bigup:

i wish i had a dub... :D
je vais etre obliger de venir en bus parce que je n'ai pas une auto europenne? :(

Whats ure problem for japanise cars
i think they understand its a euro meet they wont come

if i had a japaneese car i would of gone just to piss u off

im not going to go , i dont wanna encourage a meet with soo much hating

if this guys want to separate all the meet lets go
im starting a new meet, only import cars bult in north america

no other cars allowed... and no car no entrance :)
is that what you want to do

man if you want people to go to a meet, this far from mtl, dont bhave that attitude towards the others who dont drive that type of car

at bw meets on tuesdays at julep there is a lot of non-vw there cause people want to see these cars, a different meet if for people who are interested in only one type of car, but you cant say to people who dont own one not to come

No Jap shitt... this one is tooooo funny... what your going to throw rocks at the japanese cars that come... why don't you do your meet at home with your friends...

That's why i love my crew.. every kind of car aloud.. everyone invited and no stupid people to make trouble!! lol

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back